If there was a new Con, where would you think a good area is

Wrong section.

There is technically a con in Bristol, except its tiny...and crap cos its part of a comic book con.

But yes, Bristol would be awesome cos its on the otherside of the country, and only a short train ride away from me ^___^

Personally, I'd like one in my house. I'd have a couple of panels, Eiichiro Oda and Akira Toriyama would be coming with VIZ Media. FUNimation and Bandai Entertainment would be there doing there ever so awesome thing, the latter bringing Aya Hirano for a glomp-session whilst the former thought they'd bring along Vic Mignogna for another glomp-session. Several companies would be coming to sell off their merchandise and DVDs for extremely over-priced prices. Hironobu Kageyama would be also attending for a concert in my garden, featuring all of the JAM Project.

It would last three days in total and be, of course, invite-only.

Birmingham would be the ideal location. Plenty of suitable venues (imagine the NIA full of anime and manga), and good travel links.

Re: If there was a new Con, where would you think a good are

I also live in Swindon...I travel twice a year to get to the London Expo XP , Bristol I guess is quite a good place ^_^

Back