If I were to buy size 9, instead of size 10...

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Would this reduce my carbon footprint?

I'm just trying to save the planet here, this green f*cking planet, and would like answers.

Strong determination, I have.

Discuss.

Just **** the planet. I leave my PC on overnight; or more precise leave 2 PC's on overnight. I couldnt give a ****; I dont belive we can make that much of a difference. Volcanoes do more; and China. Just dont worry, and pollute my brotha'

Tachi- said:
I don't care about carbon footprints anymore, i've done my bit: I cleaned the black shite off my shoe's :thumb:

Haha.

I'm still miffed about buying some £75 Nikes, only to plaster them with acrylic paint the next day.

C*nts.

how much carbon monoxide you release into the atmosphere each year...driving everywhere is frowned upon by those hippies that get into power...the hippies actually had a better impact than these stupid campain slogans and plans.

i laugh at the adverts that warn about carbon awareness..and say "this advert was made by recycled videos" okay the video may have had clips from other shows shown in it....but thats just a repeat, its not helping the planet as the "recycled" clips take no less electricity to play than if they made a new advert lol stupid really.

Tachi- said:
how much carbon monoxide you release into the atmosphere each year...driving everywhere is frowned upon by those hippies that get into power...the hippies actually had a better impact than these stupid campain slogans and plans.

i laugh at the adverts that warn about carbon awareness..and say "this advert was made by recycled videos" okay the video may have had clips from other shows shown in it....but thats just a repeat, its not helping the planet as the "recycled" clips take no less electricity to play than if they made a new advert lol stupid really.
:roll: Cheers Tachi :lol:

I know... I just also don't like it shoved in my face. I do my fair share. It's those Seals that are doing it all. I say club em! Club em ALL!!

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:

I know... I just also don't like it shoved in my face. I do my fair share. It's those Seals that are doing it all. I say club em! Club em ALL!!

The seals are just the scapegoats of the real culprits...Penguins i mean have you seen them? they may look inocent but those eyes hid the intent to kill...

well it either them or its the mice's fault what with them being the dominant speices and all

Kurogane said:
Tachi- said:
I don't care about carbon footprints anymore, i've done my bit: I cleaned the black shite off my shoe's :thumb:

Haha.

I'm still miffed about buying some £75 Nikes, only to plaster them with acrylic paint the next day.

C*nts.
Ouch. That's rough. £75 for Nikes sounds harsh. :p

BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:
Tachi- said:

The seals are just the scapegoats of the real culprits...Penguins i mean have you seen them? they may look inocent but those eyes hid the intent to kill...

well it either them or its the mice's fault what with them being the dominant speices and all

has anyone seen a depressed robot called marvin recently?? ;)
the mice made the whole conspiracy of global warming as a plow for mass panic.....

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:
Tachi- said:

has anyone seen a depressed robot called marvin recently?? ;)
the mice made the whole conspiracy of global warming as a plow for mass panic.....

no but i did see a lot of dolphins suddenly fly off into the skies singing something about "so long and thanks for all the fish" :wink:

Back