Huge Artbook/Anime/Poster Sale- Very Rare Stuff

bluecheese

Hikikomori
Hey,

Last year I went to Japan for a three week holiday and surprise surprise I went a little crazy in the book shops and spent loads of money. LOL. Well although I bought loads of stuff I did pick up loads of really good stuff that I haven't seen in the UK or some of it even on the Internet. I am a an of Evangelion and have loads of really rare merchandise from the series so if your interested please check it out and e-mail me with any questions you may have.

So what have I got?

Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig Vol.1 Official Log 1 £10

Sky Crawlers Poster- A4 £1.00

Neon Genesis Evangelion Entry File 1 £10

The Sky Of The Longing For Memories- Rare- M. Shinkai £25.00

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Art Book- Ground Work £10

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Art Book- Series 1 Guide £10

Groundwork of Evangelion Volume 1 £20

The Evangelion Chronicle Side B Rare £15

The Third- Evangelion Comics Not the Eng Manga £15

2x SFX Collection- Total Anime Magazines £5

Neon Genesis Evangelion Pencil Board/ Mouse Mat £5

Sky Crawlers Press Guide Super Rare £7

Studio Ghibli 25th Annerversary Posters £5

Collection of 17 A4 Anime posters £10

Collection of 5 Anime and Game Magazines £5

All are in very good condition

Appologies I can't seem to get the attatchment bit to work so for the time being please e-mail me on [email protected] and I will send pictures of whichever item you are interested in.

I am afraid I will have to charge postage as I will have o buy all the packaging materials but we can discuss it if you're interested. It will be fair and honest and under £5.00

As for price I am open to sensible offers

I accept PayPal which will keep us both safe.

Thanks for looking

What exactly are those?

Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig Vol.1 Official Log 1 £10
The Evangelion Chronicle Side B Rare £15

Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig Vol. 1 is volume 1 of the 2nd series of GitS SAC. It comes with a super rare book that has pictures and text. It's very rare and I bought it in Japan.

The Evangelion Chronicle Side B Rare £15 This is an artbook that I think is unavaliable in the West. It comes with loads of pics and text and is very good for any fan.

Back