How would you change the WORLD

Pomtry

Combat Butler
Ok any one can bitch and moan about the world Hell thats what Im good at. But how would you change the world even if you change it just a little. Tell us what you think is wrong with the world and what laws you would make or what things you would do to sort it out.

nuke the planet and create a hybrid of animal/human creatures in secret underground bunkers that could survive in the new world once the radiation had gone.

Oh wait i've been watching Utawarerumono again haven't i :(

Ok so if I had the power to change the world. I'd make it more like anime...

The good guy wins 99% of the time
He gets the girl
Violence rarely hurts, after a moan about it your fine

Increase Respect levels, no one seems to respect others or there property anymore, bring back police that could give kids a cuff round the ear when there younger, much better than an asbo piece of paper

Some definite ones include:

Tieing towels round your neck should grant power to fly/glide. :D

Chavs are non-existant

Bottomless bags of peanuts were invented, revolutionising cinema snacks around the globe :p

The Justice League and the Transformers had a fight for Earth, and The Justice League owned their asses, then peanuts were given to all.

How would I change the world..?
Serious Change:
Get rid of currency and any form of greed. To be able to make things fair for everyone and abollish the need for the "Higher Class."
Everyone should have a similar sized house, how you decorate and build it is up to you. Tools should be shared and respectfully given back a.s.a.p, and all should work to better themselves and their community.

Not taking away competition here, so people can find ways to earn a "bonus" rather than a raise. For example: competitions, prizes = free favour from a tradesman (like make a custom chair.), tradesman with most work that month earns prize.

Maybe make communities smaller, so they can focus on certain areas at a time. In the words of Genesis, "Too many people making too many problems."

Other changes:
Make 'bus stop' like points, and give people individual devices to teleport to those areas. Making traffic excuses a thing of the past.

Have legal, yet controlled Street Fighting competitions. Not pummel someone until they're dead, but submission, K-O or severe injury.

Make more manga lessions available in university/college.

Have Kaoken. :p

To change the world I would probably get rid of gambling and fire arms. That way people wont be pissed off anymore and go out shooting people

pomtry said:
To change the world I would probably get rid of gambling and fire arms. That way people wont be pissed off anymore and go out shooting people

I'd agree to the firearms, but only to an extent that use should be prohibited to controlled environments etc, not just some yankee smacktard who wants a gun to shoot pidgeons in his trailer park.

And as for the gambling, depends on the context I guess.

Nuclear disarmament and an end to corrupt regimes (the real reason why so many people are in poverty).

Thirdly I'd establish Jaffa Cakes as the international currency - if the first two are possible that would be easy!

Martin said:
Nuclear disarmament and an end to corrupt regimes (the real reason why so many people are in poverty).

Thirdly I'd establish Jaffa Cakes as the international currency - if the first two are possible that would be easy!

Holy crap, I dreamt of an edible currency!

We should merge ideas :p

Back