How much anime do you watch, on average?

Go on; tell me. (I already know Ayase's answer.)

• 1 Episode Per Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3 Episodes Per Day

• 4-6 Episodes Per Day

• 7+ Episodes Per Day

• 1 Episode Per Week

• 1-3 Episodes Per Week

• 4-6 Episodes Per Week

• 7+ Episodes Per Week

• Total voters
chaos said:
I watch usually a disc a day on average. there are days I watch six discs, there are days I watch nothing, I guess it varies a lot.

This. Stick disc in, watch. 3-4 nights a week. I did once watch the last 3 discs of GiTS SAC 1st gig in one night as I couldn't stop watching it.

i depends really what hours im working in the week and what else i have on. I can go a month a not watch anything -tho still buy lol- and then i could sit on night and watch 10 eps or something

I selected 4-6 per day by attempthing to average out my weekly watching. (Weekdays I don't have much time so it is one or two, but weekends I watch like 10 a day usually, sometimes more, sometimes less, it depends if we have anything else planned.)

Usually 4 to 6 episodes a week, but it does quite often go up to 7+, especially if I have a quiet weekend. For example, according to MyAnimeList, last week I watched 14 episodes, but the week before it was only 5.

MAL can give me some exact figures.
3 weeks ago: 44
2 weeks ago: 16
1 week ago: 51
So far this week: 20

So it goes up and down a bit, but still quite a lot. Not sure I should admit this, but there have been 3 occasions where I broke the 100 barrier in a week. Yeah, I probably do watch too much.

It really depends. I'd say I normally tend to watch your average 26 epsiode anime series in a week and that's usually over the weekend.

If it's anime I'm not that interested in (which is usually something my girl is interested in), I could watch 3-4 episodes a day during the week. As for my own, I have a habit of only watching them over the weekend. Marathon sessions baby!

Funny one for me this.

I go through stages of watching anime then switch off for month or 2 but at the minute I'm probably watching 2 eps each night Mon to Thurs (early nights for the wife).

At the weeked I might watch 2 eps of some other show with her on the Fri or Sat whichever night I don't I'll try and watch something old school (if I can keep my eyes open) which is more likely to be an ova.

One to Three a Week. I can't really stand watching everything in one go unless I'm in a mood. But when it come to my DVDs, they gather dust before I feel like watching it and then... go through a whole boxset in one go.

I went through 10 episodes of Claymore that day. When I have enough time, I want to go through 26 episodes of Tehxnolyze.

Chrono Mizaki said:
One to Three a Week. I can't really stand watching everything in one go unless I'm in a mood. But when it come to my DVDs, they gather dust before I feel like watching it and then... go through a whole boxset in one go.

I went through 10 episodes of Claymore that day. When I have enough time, I want to go through 26 episodes of Tehxnolyze.

That'll be hard, considering there are only 22 :p

Lupus said:
Like 4-5 episodes a week if that, ZETA Gundam is all I have time for and it's usually one session.
Up until last week-ish, I probably hadn't watched anime in about half a year. Just been through Stand Alone Complex 2 and Paranoia Agent, and I finally got the fifth 'chapter' of the now obsolete Zeta Gundam singles for a reasonable price, so I'm finishing that off too (yes, yes, I've seen it before now). So it's actually about 5 episodes a day at the moment, but a yearly average of about 1 a week :p

Oh, and I'm breaking apart my Zeta Gundam master grade and painting it. And the little guy too.

I do about a disc a day so some where between 4 and 6 episodes a day sometimes a couple of episodes from crunchyroll as well or instead. On a weekend if I have nothing better to do I can do several whole series so 50-60 episodes is not out of the question.

Back