How many of your games have you actually played/completed?

Most games I buy are more or less "uncompletable" (The Sims 2, Theme Park World and other building strategy games (yes I've played Sim City, it sucked), Star Wars Galaxies etc) but I get sidetracked too often - usually with other games!

I can complete Myst in 5 minutes, though. I'm quite proud of that :D

Very few. I have an amazingly short attention span and patience. I gave up on Conker's Bad Fur Day for almost three years because I was stuck on this one bit until I found out I was doing it wrong (it was stupid because what I was trying to do should have been explained but it wasn't). Came back to it though :D

The games i have completed are
Donkey Kong Country
Dbz budokai1
dbz budokai 2
dbz budokai 3
gundam battle assault
gundam battle assault 2
lego rock raiders

i cant remember all of them lol

Well, in my life, as a rough estimate, i have owned/bought around 250-300 console games. i can say i have completed at least 50 definately, and i expect it is more like 75ish.

The most important game i need to sit down and complete is 'Landstalker' on the megadrive, my favorite RPG after Ocarina, and i've got close, but have not quite completed it.

Back in the days of the super NES and megadrive i completed almost every game i owned (not including rubbish games i accidentaly bought i.e paladins quest)

These Days though i find i can only complete RPG's, GTA games, Resident Evil games or MGS, anything esle i tend to get bored quickly.

Back