How many of your games have you actually played/completed?

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
Having gone through my cupboard today, I realised there were games in there that I've had for years but have yet to complete, or in some cases even start playing! In fact, I've probably only finished half the games in my collection, and got 'perfect' completion on even fewer; up until about last summer I would get easily distracted every time I got a new game and have unfinished saves for many games. Since then I've actually tried to play a game through to the end before starting another, it means I take ages to get around to some and I usually don't bother with optional missions and bosses, but at least I don't forget the storyline. Even so, it's going to take a while to clear the backlog of unfinished games, especially as there are a bunch of new titles I'd like to purchase.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, how about you- have you meticulously played and replayed every game in your collection, or do numerous untouched titles lurk in the depths of your collection?

Hmm, compleated...hrmm...let me think...have there been any *Thinks* *thinks*

Oh, yes... I've compleated Hitman2 and Contracts, Medal of Honour (& Allide Assult)...save that, I have not compleated any other games, though I have played them all.

I've probably completed about half my games. I still have about a fifth of my collection that I've only played once. I get distracted by new stuff and now mainly anime too much to finish most of my games now :lol:

Try as I might I just can't crack the original Viewtiful Joe, not through lack of trying, it's just so god darn, friggin' difficult. :p

necromancer_1983 said:
I've probably completed about half my games. I still have about a fifth of my collection that I've only played once. I get distracted by new stuff and now mainly anime too much to finish most of my games now :lol:

Yes! Especially with long RPGs...you start, then the next one comes before long to start taking up your time. I think i'll end up a collector rather than a player eventually, what with the vast numbers of games unfinished compared to the completed games.

I've completed 30 out of 110 of my games :lol:

Theres only about 5 or so that I havent played though. And they will be played soon

well i have 100+ PC games and completed 0 of them i just get side tracked or play open ended games i suppose if just going by the main story line ive completed about 5.
Game Cube games i have 15 ive only played 3 of them and havent completed any
PS2 i have about 45 games and havent completed any of them
PS1 i have about 30 games and ive completed 4
N64 i have 14 games and have completed 5
SNES i have 42 games and have completed about 30
GB/GBA i have about 10 games and completed 1
NES i have about 15 games and completed 1.
my first ever games was turtles on the NES but it kept crashing on stage 6 :'(

I always used to complete most of my games. It's a time thing now preventing me from doing so, I have a lot of "rainy day" games which I usually forget to play when it actually rains :D The perfect illustration: I've not even installed Thief III, though I've had it a year or so. In fact I own but have never completed all the thief games.

That's stealth titles for you. There's only so much patient waiting and knocking people out I can take before I feel the need to just masacre everyone :twisted:

Actually, if anything is to blame for my decreased gaming time, it's Anime.

Thank god I am not the only one who has trouble completing games, I allways get sidetracked and never finish them unless I am completley addicted.

I think I`ve completed about 3rd of my Ps2 and Xbox games. Theres others I tend to get to a certain point get frustrated as hell as I get stuck. Put them aside to try and complete laters and forget about them completely for ages.

Ive compleated every FF game (Big fan here), Pokemon blue I got 147 of the 150, so prety close. team buddies, Vandal Hearts, Breath of Fire, Toe jam and earl, countless others that I cant remember.

I normaly tend to play RPG games that are never ending and cant be compleated 8)

Perfect completion of a game...hmmm well i think i have successfully completed most of my games 100%....there is a few though which i have not yet, like Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Advance Wars...only cause i haven't got all the CO's.

Hmmm, I've largely managed to complete most of my games, though not necessarily at 100%. As for games I haven't completed, there's Star Ocean 3 (I'm pretty much in the belief that this is because my love affair with RPGs is over, shame), Megaman Zero 2, Megaman X7 (aside from my pure hatred of how STUPIDLY slow and clunky the gameplay is, the final level is far to long and irritating for me to warrent playing it through for a while), GTA: San Andreas (which I can't seem to get into at all), and Sonic Advance 2. There are probably a few others but they spring to mind the quickest.

Im quite an avid gamer and so i make a habit of completeing games but never 100%, usually. This is a list (off the top of my head) that i have completed in no particular order.

FF7
FF8
FFX x2
FFX-2
Metal Gear Solid x5
MGS2 x2
MGS3
James Bond : Agent Under fire
JB Nightfire
JB Everything or Nothing
Pokemon Red
Hitman 2
Hitman 3
GTA3 x3
GTAVC x2
GTASA
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Zelda The Wind Waker
Resi Evil 4
SSX
SSX Tricky
SSX3
Medal of Honor Frontline
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
I guess the Pro Evolution Soccer titles from PES1 if you mean at least 1 cup :D
Devil May Cry
Timesplitters 1
Timesplitters 2
Killzone
Burnout 2
Burnout 3
Midnight Club 2
And thats all i can think of for the moment, theres so many games that i dont get to complete but im so not going to list all them!

i checked about...and from what i can see i have only got about 4 or 5 games left to complete, which is pretty good out of the hundreds i have

Back