how many attempts to get your driver's license?

passed first time with only 2 minors, passed first time on theory to i only got 1 question wrong. i was well proud. i broke down in tears tho like 10 min b4 my test cus i got my sharp reverse round a corner wrong. :?

I passed my theory 1st time, but like Ryo, it was my third attempt at the Practical test which made my licence complete. I've been a good driver (until recently :p ), it's just my lack of concentration at times, even though I'm staring a hole into my front screen. It's the long-distances I fail to notice until it gets closer.

I kept second guessing myself in my theory which proved to be my downfall first time round. Passed my theory second time but passed my Pratical with two minor. I was loving it.

Really it all depends on the time of day and where you have your test that can determin your end result. Your Tester being a good mood can help too. =P

Have my provisional....only because i needed ID for my 18th.
learning to drive and i must say...piss easy.
glad to see the hours on consoles paid off....*note that im referring to the stearing wheel....the pedals aren't as simple as they are in a game....for starters one word.....bitepoint*

i don't see the point in going in for the practical....i mean...i want a Citroen C2....but that'll cost me money....and with the insurance....and being a bloke....and a young driver....i'll be stung like a bitch.
to be honest i don't need my wages drained by a car.....not yet.

i'm waiting for this "credit crunch" to hit rock bottom....then whilst its just finding its feet again....i'll invest money into a house with the lads...i think i'll need a car when i have a family....but i don't see that coming around till im past 25 lol

Tachi- said:
Have my provisional....only because i needed ID for my 18th.
learning to drive and i must say...piss easy.
glad to see the hours on consoles paid off....*note that im referring to the stearing wheel....the pedals aren't as simple as they are in a game....for starters one word.....bitepoint*

i don't see the point in going in for the practical....i mean...i want a Citroen C2....but that'll cost me money....and with the insurance....and being a bloke....and a young driver....i'll be stung like a bitch.
to be honest i don't need my wages drained by a car.....not yet.

i'm waiting for this "credit crunch" to hit rock bottom....then whilst its just finding its feet again....i'll invest money into a house with the lads...i think i'll need a car when i have a family....but i don't see that coming around till im past 25 lol

Lucky you. I've gotta learn to drive as soon as im 17 basically so I can get to school -.-

Wales. Public Transport doesnt exist. You need a car.

Back