How fast is your broadband? And do you subscribe to AoD or C

You also get anime online that would never see a DVD release in the West.

Try holding your breath waiting for Aoi Hana or Ristorante Paradiso to be released on disc. Two really interesting series that Crunchyroll streamed, but are aimed at niche audiences so small that they would only garner a few hundred sales if licenced.

Paradox295 said:
10mb cable broadband.

720p content streams flawlessly for me.
^^ This one for me, too, although CR have had some noted issues lately across the board, presumably trying to cut corners somewhere. AoD is way better than I expected it to be.

animefreak17 said:
this should be in the chit chat area
At this point, I am very tempted to suggest your entire account was a massive set-up for this one troll.

ilmaestro said:
Paradox295 said:
10mb cable broadband.

720p content streams flawlessly for me.
^^ This one for me, too, although CR have had some noted issues lately across the board, presumably trying to cut corners somewhere. AoD is way better than I expected it to be.

animefreak17 said:
this should be in the chit chat area
At this point, I am very tempted to suggest your entire account was a massive set-up for this one troll.

?

ie. you, who has made pretty much the exact same thread three times in the last week and ignored me when I pointed it out to you, trying to pick someone up on their thread creating etiquette is a tad rich, if we're being generous, and a tad troll, if we're being less so.

I have started to watch C and Deadman with AoD, with the broadband I get 20md it's load pretty well however I haven't subscribe so I cannot see the quality of the 720p with"Crunchy" or "Anime on D".

Back