House

Xelis

Hunter
Has anyone else seen this, Ive just started watching it, Ive never liked doctor series but this one is different. Instead of the normal drama, patient comes in, doctors struggle to cure it, patient dies routine. They have a sarcastic doctor, Dr. House (Hugh Lawrie), who hates dealing with patients, they also have the plot twist element as well as the humour element which somehow fits together perfectly. Its rapidly gaining status as my top TV series along with, Prison Break, Lost and Band of Brothers.

I love this program! Dispite Hugh Lawries, bad american accent >.>
The last episode of the last season was strange though o-o Involved peoples eyes popping out and such @_@

WTFDaveMustaine said:
XxNeko-FeixX said:
I think it's better than many actual american accents.
I dont see the problem, its only an accent. Plus I quite like it, it gives his character a more depressed sound to him, which makes him even funnier.

The program is really excellent.

I've lost reception of Channel 4 since the first series, but am moving soon, so will be looking to regaining it - and catching up with House's escapades.

adamcube said:

I've lost reception of Channel 4 since the first series, but am moving soon, so will be looking to regaining it - and catching up with House's escapades.

Channel 4? It's on Channel 5 and Hallmark if you have Sky/Cable 8)

Xelis said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
XxNeko-FeixX said:
I dont see the problem, its only an accent. Plus I quite like it, it gives his character a more depressed sound to him, which makes him even funnier.

Everyone to here own I guess, I just felt it didnt fit.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
XxNeko-FeixX said:
Beat me to it! :p

I really like this series. The format gets a bit formulaic but it's a different case each week so there's always something new to keep your mind working. Hugh Laurie pretty much makes the show though - without him it would just be another, albeit above-average, medical drama.

Necromancer said:
adamcube said:

Channel 4? It's on Channel 5 and Hallmark if you have Sky/Cable 8)

Sorry, meant Channel 5, my mistake. Unfortunately I don't have Sky, nor Cable, nor anything like that.

Just my trusty old antena.

Absolutely Brilliant, absolutely love this.

Hugh Laurie as the down doctor is a perfect match. The way he puts people down with his super fast come backs always makes me laugh, especially when his team (mainly foreman) argue back

i've seen several episodes of it and i do like it, though i hardly get a chance to watch much tv now since everyone else watches it..and i have work in the evenings so its kinda annoying but yeah its quite good.

Back