Hot or Not

Shampoo is always going to get the Hot vote from me.

This thread needs more Suzuha.

1315296344376.png

Judging from the last two images he posted, ayase has some of the best taste so far.

Every thread can always use more Suzuha. Hot. Steins Gate really is brimming with beauties. I'll get to showing some love for Moeka and the others later, but right now I'm in the mood for some Kei Kishimoto of Gantz.

2ebfh3m.jpg

Dear God, is there an asset this girl doesn't possess?

devilrules666 said:
No she has it all. Well expect her really whiny voice drops points for me.

Really? What were you watching sub or dub? I watched it on dub and thought her voice was unbelievably cute for it, so much so that her moans in the dream sex scene other Kei has about her had me squirming to keep myself under control.

Hot...despite the fact i've never watched Gantz and probably never will...heads flying after the train scene put me off completely

Cagalli Yula Athha from Gundam Seed

Pic doesn't work, but having looked her up I'll say Hot.

As promised earlier here's another Steins Gate girl: Moeka.

One with glasses

%255BCyber12.com%255D+Steins_Gate+-+08.mp4_snapshot_07.48_%255B2011.06.09_11.38.28%255D.jpg

And one without them (as well as other things :D)
SteinsGate.Moeka-Kiryu.640x960-1-200x300.jpg

Hitagi is indeed Hot, I think we need some more controversial suggestions since we aren't getting enough "Not"s, haha.

I feel like I've probably posted Hime quite recently, but w/e:

Hot. I love a girl in tights :D

I guess I'll step up in throwing out some more contraversial choices then. Took me a while to find a "suitable" one as I tend to search with the filter off and most results for this girl tend to be NSFW.

Mistystanding.jpg

ilmaestro said:
Hah, OK, I think you may have misconstrued my meaning...

Nah, I get it. More divisive, non-typical choices rather than outright "illegal" ones :lol:

Personally, I think Misty is cute though, May and Dawn too. Iris' hair is just too much for me.

I feel we're not getting enough love for short haired girls, and I love short haired girls, so here's Natsuyuki Rendezvous' Rokka. Not quite contraversial but I'll maybe think up a better one for my next.

91bf6adbgw1dvh37tvp5mj.jpg

20thCenturyBoy said:
ilmaestro said:
Hah, OK, I think you may have misconstrued my meaning...

Nah, I get it. More divisive, non-typical choices rather than outright "illegal" ones :lol:
OK, we're on the same page then. ^^;

Rokka is cool, but I would take Miho over her pretty much any day of the week, so I'm going to say Not.

Controversial because she seems to be a lot of people's least favorite character?

I'm going to say Hot!

coincidentally I'll be starting to watch Freezing later on tonight.

Next up... Aria from The Sacred Blacksmith.

Back