Hitman Codename 47 - Movie News - TRAILER UPDATE

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Filming has finally begun on the new Hitman 47 movie, but first lets clear up one rumour about who will star in it, and its NOT VIN DIESEL, nope instead it will be Timothy Olyphant (Die Hard 4, Gone in 60 Seconds).

Little is known about the films actual plot but it will set around the world including;
Bulgaria
South Africa
London

No release date at the moment

As my 1st post revealed very little about this film , am pleased to announce a HUGE UPDATE including THE TEASER TRAILER

Synopsis

Agent 47 (Olyphant) has been educated to become a professional assassin for hire. His most powerful weapons are his nerve and a resolute pride in his work. 47 is both the last two digits of the barcode tattooed on the nape of his neck, and his only name. The hunter becomes the hunted when 47 gets caught up in a political takeover. Both Interpol and the Russian military chase the HITMAN across Eastern Europe as he tries to find out who set him up and why they’re trying to take him out of the game. But the greatest threat to 47’s survival may be the stirrings of his conscience and the unfamiliar emotions aroused in him by a beautiful, damaged girl.

I am kinda disappointed that they felt the need to include a love story-esq side plot which is totally unnecessary in my opinion.

But Olyphant does look the part as a young version of Agent 47 and I for one look forward to seeing him walk the halls with his twin silver ballers clearing rooms of targets.

To be honest, I don't think the chap suits the part at all. They should've actually used the voice actor of the game series, it would make more sense as the character model is actually based on him.

Maybe he's just not much of an actor. Regardless, I'm fairly confident this film will flop.

Non the less. I've been looking forward to this film since early last year when I heard about the talks. It better not be disapointing or else I'll be dragging my **** round to Xavier Gens' house and having a few select words, Agent 47 style!! :evil:

Back