Hiroyuki Imaishi & Studio Trigger's PROMARE Heads to UK & Ireland Theatrically this November (UPDATED)

distributor has yet to be listed for these screenings
Wikipedia reckons AL, but the reference is to the list of SLA films which doesn't necessarily mean the same thing.

ALs own page lists Ride Your Wave and Birthday Wonderland as "upcoming screenings of All The Anime titles", but only has the SLA dates (BW has a couple of Welsh dates) along with Weathering With You which mentions the nation wide release. Maybe the other 2 will get one as well:

That page also reminds me that by the release of Promare it'll be a full year since the last (new) anime I saw at the cinema.

And of course I’m working nights when it’s showing near me 😡

Every anime film shown at cinemas have always been scheduled for when I’m working...it’s starting to get really annoying.

And of course I’m working nights when it’s showing near me 😡

Every anime film shown at cinemas have always been scheduled for when I’m working...it’s starting to get really annoying.
Pull a sickie 😁
I missed In This Corner of the World and Okko's Inn due to work. Normally I have time to ask for the evening off, but for some reason I didn't get the chance for those films.

Teesside is spelled double-s, if you wanna update it again :p
HO73rPU.gif

Umm... I asked my boss what my shifts were for the week this came out and he said that I had the evening of the 28th free, so instead of faffing around trying to get the 26th off I thought sod it I'll go for the dub, but my local hasn't got it listed nor has any of the cinemas in the near by towns/cities. The nearest one I've found is Harrow or Haymarket about 2 hours away! Either the dub hasn't been added yet or no one's bothering!

Back