hiii guys

Cuddles

Hikikomori
Joined this forum today because I feel like i'm the only person in my location (Ashford) who knows what anime is and hoping to make some friends irl too :)

I started watching anime back in 2013 when I went to Canterbury college and a friend of a friend introduced me to it and since then I've been hooked since, I don't remember for certain what my first anime was, it was either 11 eyes or clannad but feel like it's more 11 eyes.

I have cosplayed once in the past but that was because my friend back them also cosplayed, I cosplayed as Tobachii Origami from date a live and he cosplayed as Rias gremory from high school dxd and went to the comicon back then in London and I found it fun but since then I've not cosplayed whatsoever due to not having anyone to cosplay with :(

I do have a myanimelist but that's if anyone is interested to see it.

I mainly joined just to hopefully meet some people as Ashford is a really dead and lonely place for me since no one seems to express themselves on what they like making me feel unnatural and stand out. So I hope this will be the start where I don't feel so lonely :/

Hello and welcome to the forum, I live in Brighton where people are on the whole a bit more expressive I'd say, I go out wearing some pretty fancy clothes myself and am learning to sew my own, and trying to get somewhere with knitting as well, I've been an anime fan since I was about 15 (I'm now 33) though I did see things like Pokemon and DBZ on TV as a child before I really knew what anime was and collected Pokemon cards obsessively as a kid (ofc I had the movies on tape as that was still a thing when I was a kid :p ) I loved Clannad (both the first season and After Story) pretty intensely and have the US import complete collection (released before the UK BD but has better video than that release as I understand it anyway), do you like Kanon 2006 or Air TV? :)

I live in Brighton where people are on the whole a bit more expressive I'd say, I go out wearing some pretty fancy clothes myself and am learning to sew my own
I go out every day wearing an anime t-shirt or jumper if it's cold, the only time I don't is for pyjamas or if i'm going to be doing something messy. It's the reason why I feel pretty uncomfortable, I'm being myself and expressing what i'm in to but never seen anyone here give any sign that they like anime too which makes me feel like an oddball

I've been an anime fan since I was about 15 (I'm now 33) though I did see things like Pokemon and DBZ on TV as a child before I really knew what anime was and collected Pokemon cards obsessively as a kid
I already stated when I started anime but I was 15 also (now 25) and pokemon was my first but not taken seriously, my brother had pokemon cards as well but I never used them for anything and they're probably in the loft somewhere now.

I loved Clannad (both the first season and After Story) pretty intensely and have the US import complete collection (released before the UK BD but has better video than that release as I understand it anyway),
I've never bought any dvds or blu-rays of anime because piracy sites but I do have quite a bit of anime merchandise such as wallscrolls, figurines, t-shirts, coffee mugs, bed sheets (not bodypillows), cushions, plushies and even an anime lamp head.

do you like Kanon 2006 or Air TV?
I've never watched air but have watched kanon many years ago which was probably the same year as I started watching anime.

Hi and welcome!
thankies

MAtjrDW.jpeg

Back