High quality concept art for Naruto's XBOX 360 game

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
<p>High quality concept art for the upcoming Naruto 360 game has been <a href="http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-naruto%20game%20guide,xbox%20360,naruto%20concept%20art">posted on NarutoFan.com</a>. The game is currently "under development in Canada by Ubisoft's Montreal studios" and should retain the English dub voice actors from the popular <a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=381">anime TV series</a>. (Source: <a href="http://www.anime-ni.co.uk/?p=522">aNIme</a>)</p>

WOW! is pretty much all I can say to the look of these images. The art pretty much encapsulates why I enjoy watching Naruto. The "forest of death" and "nine tails gate" are particularly jaw dropping.

I have to say wow as well; absolutely fantastic looking concept art and if the game is going to be RPG based i know this will be something really amazing. I'm looking forward to this :)

I'm more interested in this game than I was yesterday! I expected another fighting game... looks like it could actually be an adventure game! Which is good, because I hate fighting games and it seems that's what 90% of anime games are.

Though undoubtedly there will be some that refuse to buy it merely because it isn't Japanese.

i've never watched naruto as yet..but the artwork for the rpg game there is really nice..it would probably interest me more than the fighting games since i am more of an rpger than a fighting game person

Certenly looks better than when Namco-Bandai takes a crack at it. Maybe it'll look like the JoJo's games for the ps2 (the 3d ones, not the capcom 2d fighter, as awesome as that was).

Espy said:
Calm down everyone, it's just a few pieces of artwork. We have no idea how the game will play yet!
Most logical answer in this topic. Hopefully it'll be a better version of Uzumaki Chronicles.

Rukario said:
Espy said:
Calm down everyone, it's just a few pieces of artwork. We have no idea how the game will play yet!
Most logical answer in this topic. Hopefully it'll be a better version of Uzumaki Chronicles.

UGH, that game was such a letdown from the graphics to the very gameplay......dissapointing stuff.

the new one..Konoha Spirits looks more of the same but with a better graphic style.

Espy said:

i never said that it would be a good play or not..i just said that there would be more chance i would try it out since its an RPG :p

Arbalest said:
Espy said:

i never said that it would be a good play or not..i just said that there would be more chance i would try it out since its an RPG :p

What, from those five drawings, made you think it's an RPG? The fact that it's not being made in Japan actually makes me think that it won't be.

fowler said:
Looks good,
says only planned for release in USA though...
But is the Xbox 360 and it's games region free ?

No, but I'm sure Ubisoft will bring it here. Remember, Naruto still has a reasonable fanbase over here among kids because of the Jetix version (and of course anime fans. Which one is bigger is debatable), so there is a market for it.

Espy said:
fowler said:
Looks good,
says only planned for release in USA though...
But is the Xbox 360 and it's games region free ?

No, but I'm sure Ubisoft will bring it here. Remember, Naruto still has a reasonable fanbase over here among kids because of the Jetix version (and of course anime fans. Which one is bigger is debatable), so there is a market for it.

Given the popularity of Naruto if it does well in the US then it seems likely we'll see it here. Particularly if its next gen. On the other hand the whole next gen thing may restrict buyers. I mean how many people have those machines at the moment, and how many of those will be anime fans?

Back