HIDIVE Now Supported on Google Chromecast

I watch HiDive on my computer but that is an actual pain to set up, so I’d much rather they had apps on something I actually use. Especially given the iOS app seems to have been pulled so I can’t even use it on my mobile devices right now. ^^;

There are a million reasons why they’re developing for Xbox first, but I’m definitely among those who would get more value out of a PS4 app and actively dislike having to set their laptop up to watch what usually amounts to a single show a season when everything else is in one place.

I watch HiDive on my computer but that is an actual pain to set up, so I’d much rather they had apps on something I actually use. Especially given the iOS app seems to have been pulled so I can’t even use it on my mobile devices right now. ^^;

There are a million reasons why they’re developing for Xbox first, but I’m definitely among those who would get more value out of a PS4 app and actively dislike having to set their laptop up to watch what usually amounts to a single show a season when everything else is in one place.

I can't help but wonder if the money they save by going for Xbox first is worth the delay for PS4. Even if you take away the fact that anime consumer will likely gravitate to Japanese platforms, there's still a lot more PSs out there!

Back