HIDIVE Now Supported on Google Chromecast

^ Exactly what I was going to say. Them no longer being tethered to desktop is a big thing.

Why on earth did they think the Xbox One was the console of choice for Anime watchers? Getting tired of wiring my computer up to the TV.

So. They're leaving a hell of a lot of money on the table by ignoring the PS4, which as its not even mentioned is what they are doing.
Its not like its the PS3 with its odd architecture (not that that stopped Crunchyroll and Funimation), it's built like a PC so an app for it should be easy enough.

Sony are also difficult to work with. I assume they are developing a PS4 app too but this whole discussion just such entitlement. Like if you really want to watch you would suck it up and watch it on your computer and chromecast is actually very useful but not PS4 so HIDIVE sucks ofc.
Thats the problem with this discussion anything good HIDIVE does is drowned out by Console app people and I feel bad for HIDIVE. They are still a new company 14 months old is still new so I dont get why people dont give them slack. They even gave early subscribers a better deal but that hasn't pleased people. Im glad Im not HIDIVEs PR

Sony are also difficult to work with. I assume they are developing a PS4 app too but this whole discussion just such entitlement. Like if you really want to watch you would suck it up and watch it on your computer and chromecast is actually very useful but not PS4 so HIDIVE sucks ofc.
Thats the problem with this discussion anything good HIDIVE does is drowned out by Console app people and I feel bad for HIDIVE. They are still a new company 14 months old is still new so I dont get why people dont give them slack. They even gave early subscribers a better deal but that hasn't pleased people. Im glad Im not HIDIVEs PR
I'm not even watching anything on Hidive this season, but I'm leaving my sub running anyway.

Don't have one.

Why should I buy this when all other apps on it are on my PS4

LOL:
Oh so wanting a Standard Edition is entilement better ring up hollywood.
CEs are entitlement not SEs
And If you read my whole discussion I AM BUYING THE CE I was confused for the people have the SE of the show as its UE or Se.
And dont have a computer RIP not my problem and neither is it HIDIVEs.

I'm not sure they'd agree with you if it made people stop subscribing
It didnt stop me. Sentai licensing rubbish stopped me. And I do think it is entitlement. Logic dictates you launch your website first like I dont get why people didnt think they would do that.
Like they are developing what more can they do thats why im confused?
Bin the xbox version shut out as rightful customers because you say so?

It didnt stop me. Sentai licensing rubbish stopped me. And I do think it is entitlement. Logic dictates you launch your website first like I dont get why people didnt think they would do that.
Like they are developing what more can they do thats why im confused?
Bin the xbox version shut out as rightful customers because you say so?
Where did I say any of that?
My point is, if that page is correct, why ignore a system that has of twice the amount of units in the wild. And I'm sure I'm not the only one without a computer or a Chromecast or an Xbox!

PS4, Switch or Samsung TV is what I'm holding out for. Really don't need another Smart TV platform and I find it unlikely the Xbox One winning me over this generation with however many years left it has left.

There's still many old Sentai/ADV titles we've never had that I hope they'll get round to sorting out license wise.

Back