Hi

Mostly anime from the before time.

Like, 2012 and the rest of the Golden Age.

I am going quite well though thanks, I feel both mentally and physically prepared. For stuff.

And things.

You must be a very busy chappy looking at the amount of posts you've done in one day...it took me quite a few years to get to where i am right now! whats your secret??

Lawrence said:
you're making a introduction thread
Look man, I didn't have one already.

lmao

Cloud Strife said:
You must be a very busy chappy looking at the amount of posts you've done in one day...it took me quite a few years to get to where i am right now! whats your secret??
I basically made all my posts in the viewing journal thread for the next three years in advance, with the time frame for when I'm actually going to watch the show listed after the show title.

ilmaestro said:
I basically made all my posts in the viewing journal thread for the next three years in advance, with the time frame for when I'm actually going to watch the show listed after the show title.

I really hope AF17 won't read this.

Teo

So you like anime from the Golden Ages? A man who likes his flying heads i see. Always nice to see people with fine taste on our forum.

Just watch though, the initiation test has ended with things getting messy, not all newbies make it out unscathed.

Back