Hi to all

Shinn

Kiznaiver
As a subject...

I feel that was a nice thing to greet all of you...

From now I beg your pardon if my english isn't very good... (Isn't my first language and now I pratice it less 'cause I'm trying to learn japanese...)

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am curious, what is your first language? (sorry if that sounds rude but I am interested to know)

kon'nichi wa...ga ii with your japanese study(i am sure ga ii is good luck at least), i am studying japanese at the moment as well....trying to translate kanji into romanji..then to english..i am doing quite well to..anyway..good luck....

welcome shinn to the site and here is a big shout from me :mrgreen:

Hey I am learning how to speak Japanese as well perhaps you could give me some good tips :D

Isamu said:
Hey I am learning how to speak Japanese as well perhaps you could give me some good tips :D

Tip One: Find a GOOD grammar book... And specialize first in grammar/speaking rather than writing... Kanji, Katagana and Hiragana will slow your progress...

Tip Two: Watch a lot of anime in japanese (<.<'''), starting with subtitle translation and after a while trying to not use it... Watch various series/episodes, avoid Fantasy/Storical and some Modern, 'cause you should encounter archaic japanese and local speaking, and thrust me, when you listen to the speaking of Kansai...

Hey shinn, welcoem to the forums.

Don`t worry about your english sucking. I`m english and mine is diabolical at times. Thank god the missus is a teacher, who asleep at the moment so can`t use my human spell checker. Bless only been back in England 2 hours and she already tired... some people hehee.

Back