Hi there :)

Anj

Brigade Leader
Hello, I'm a new person here!
i am incredibly ancient, my first experience of anime was watching stuff like Akira with my buddy in the early 90s (unless you count Dogtanian..) Now I have a teenager who is heavily into it and I'm honoured he chooses me to be his anime watching and manga reading person despite me frustrating the heck out of him for constantly forgetting stand names 😆.
Have watched loads via Crunchyroll and Netflix, currently on One Punch Man and Jujutsu Kaisen.
We have a bookshop in Oxford that sells entirely fantasy/horror/graphic novels/manga and it is a heavenly place!
Nice to meet you!

What I forgot to say is my kiddy and I have a playlist of great anime music we're slowly putting together on Prime music player, would love any suggestions of music to add to it.
Currently have everything Jojo's related and a few others.

Welcome, I’m slowly introducing my 4 year old to anime, we have been watching Sherlock Hound 🥰 Dogtanian is on the list for later. Now the theme tune will be in my head all day.

I’m currently collecting a lot of 80s and early 90s stuff from my youth as well as foundational stuff from before. I’m having a great time discovering older but new to me anime. I found a great 80s anime blog the other week that you might dig.

Anyway, enjoy!

Welcome, I’m slowly introducing my 4 year old to anime, we have been watching Sherlock Hound 🥰 Dogtanian is on the list for later. Now the theme tune will be in my head all day.

I’m currently collecting a lot of 80s and early 90s stuff from my youth as well as foundational stuff from before. I’m having a great time discovering older but new to me anime. I found a great 80s anime blog the other week that you might dig.

Anyway, enjoy!
Ah lovely stuff! Thank you for the link. Started the kids on Totoro and Ponyo et al and I think we watch Spirited Away at least twice a month 😆

Thank you for the warm welcome! This is Tanjiro. He lives with another pig pal called Egg. I used to work in animal rescue and I rehabbed a quail called Nezuko 😆 she has gone to live with another hoard of quail at a friend's house.
Is there a thread of Manga named pets at all? Still finding my way around the site :)
20240606_154335.jpg

Back