Hi teh otaku is here ^^

Teh Otaku o_0

Completely Average High School Student
o.0 abit late to realise the introduction area is at the bottom of the forum xD.

So anyways hi im new here as you can see im 16 im a huge anime/manga fan for years now. Live in london but i haved stop watching anime like crazy now as i need to focue for my exams -.-. Any tips on how to study well for the GCSE ?

Hey hey, welcome to the forums. People have tended to be much later with their introductions so this isn't that late =P

Erm can't help on the GCSE front i think, just don't overstudy i guess.

Hey, welcome.

Just study the right things for your GCSEs, focus when you are studying, then treat yourself by having a break and watching some anime. :)

Kurogane said:
Study for GCSE? Lole.

A monkey could pass them. A sloooooow monkey.

Welcome to the forums d00de.

Thanks well arent we all monkey if you believe in evolution. Here the tough thing if i dont get atleast 7 As my parents are gna kill me do you think a slooooow monkey can do that ? Nah just kidding the 7As is my goal been getting them but getting kinda worried on maths though :(

Teh Otaku o_0 said:
Kurogane said:
Study for GCSE? Lole.

A monkey could pass them. A sloooooow monkey.

Welcome to the forums d00de.

Thanks well arent we all monkey if you believe in evolution. Here the tough thing if i dont get atleast 7 As my parents are gna kill me do you think a slooooow monkey can do that ? Nah just kidding the 7As is my goal been getting them but getting kinda worried on maths though :(

I do believe in Evolution.

We aren't monkeys anymore you parvenu. :wink:

Hey there, welcome to the forums dude!!!

You're not late.. it took me 2 years and 100+ posts before I introduced myself ;D

Good luck with your exams!

BTW - a while ago I used to name my stuff with Oh My Goddess characters. Urd was my desktop, Belldandy the notebook and Skuld was my mobile. Now, I'm usign Gunsmith cats characters.. ^_^

Hey and welcome to the forum! Nice avatar :p

Studying for GCSE's? Dont do what i did... Stop playing any kind of online games!

Taylor said:

Studying for GCSE's? Dont do what i did... Stop playing any kind of online games!

I cant my PC is too rubbish but my net speed is average. My pc is so useless it cannot even play runescape on low detail -.- forget about world of warcraft and gunz etc

and thanks ?

So what did everyone get in their GCSE ?

I got an A in higher maths, B in double science (though it may of been an A i can't remember since its been so long) C in english, C in ICT, C in Geography, D in RE, D in Music, and an F in French, pretty average results just by looking a them.

Teh Otaku o_0 said:
Taylor said:

I cant my PC is too rubbish but my net speed is average. My pc is so useless it cannot even play runescape on low detail -.- forget about world of warcraft and gunz etc

and thanks ?

So what did everyone get in their GCSE ?

Ok im not going to tell you my scores because i failed so miserably :'(, although ive done courses at college to get better grades (If the subject doesnt interest me i cant be bothered to learn about it).

Ah runescape... Good ol game haha.

Yeahs thats kool our school is soooo rubbish worst in the area are last year pass rate was 19.7% -.-. Ah well this year were gonna turn that around xD

Back