Heya!

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
kenpachi = owns all,

Ichimaru > Ichigo > Kenpachi

He clearly doesnt ;) :p

hmmm something wrong there...let me have a look.

Hollow Ichigo > Kenpachi > Ichimaru > normal Ichigo...Yeah that's much better :p Grimjaww might also fit into the list somewhere and Izuru Kira is also growing on me

you only need 3 people/groups on that list...

Hitsugaya - Ichigo - Vizards

Yea :p, maybe Orihime aswell if you someone who is at least pretty ;)

Thanks for the welcomes and a single cookie :), seems like i'll enjoy my time here!

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
kenpachi = owns all,

Ichimaru > Ichigo > Kenpachi

He clearly doesnt ;) :p

hmmm something wrong there...let me have a look.

Hollow Ichigo > Kenpachi > Ichimaru > normal Ichigo...Yeah that's much better :p Grimjaww might also fit into the list somewhere and Izuru Kira is also growing on me

You clearly know nothing BW ;)

Ichimaru OWNS Kenpachi every day of the week. "SHOOT EM DEAD SHINSO!!"

Clouded said:

Thanks for the welcomes and a single cookie :), seems like i'll enjoy my time here!

This guy knows his stuff :) i look forward to talking about bleach with you :p

Oh and sypro if i were you i wouldn't say that :wink: after all Gin is playing on the wrong team now i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead at Hitsugaya's hand by the end of all this (though i'm still thinking he's got a twist alliance change)

BlackWolf said:
Clouded said:

This guy knows his stuff :) i look forward to talking to bleach with you :p

Oh and sypro if i were you i wouldn't say that :wink: after all Gin is playing on the wrong team now i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead at Hitsugaya's hand by the end of all this (though i'm still thinking he's got a twist alliance change)

He'll die epically, if thats the case.

Well

Kenpachi with bankai would mean>Hollow Ichigo > Kenpachi > Ichimaru > normal Ichigo And all other bleach chars.

he hasn't ever reached connecting with his zanpakto, and uses his eyepatch to suck spirit energy....so bankai kenpachi would be more than a match for Vizards.

(altho my fav is tenth company commander, hes just the coolest)

Tachi- said:
Well

Kenpachi with bankai would mean>Hollow Ichigo > Kenpachi > Ichimaru > normal Ichigo And all other bleach chars.

he hasn't ever reached connecting with his zanpakto, and uses his eyepatch to suck spirit energy....so bankai kenpachi would be more than a match for Vizards.

He cant have Bankai cause he doesnt know his zanpaktou's name :lol:

Also Ichimaru hasnt shown a shred of his strength yet. He totally owns. He kicks everyones ass; while smiling in a VERY awesome/evil way :p

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Well

Also Ichimaru hasnt shown a shred of his strength yet. He totally owns. He kicks everyones ass; while smiling in a VERY awesome/evil way :p

He's awesome for now but his time will come and he'll either die a heroic sacrfice (and probably won't die) or he'll just get his **** kicked :p no point in deluding your self he's a baddie after all :p and we all know that bad guys lose :lol:

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Well

He's awesome for now but his time will come and he'll either die a heroic sacrfice (and probably won't die) or he'll just get his **** kicked :p no point in deluding your self he's a baddie after all :p and we all know that bad guys lose :lol:
at least in shonen series.... Well, I guess you guys already gave Clouded a taste of AUKN already ;)

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Well

He'll kick many an ass before he dies.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Well

He'll kick many an ass before he dies.

probably no one important though :p

@Chaos you say that as if it was a bad thing :lol:

Pfft...you've seen nothing yet! Wait till the Vizards join the battle and im sure you'll be eating your words whenever Ichimaru meets one of them :p

Have any of you read the latest manga chapters btw?

Clouded said:
Pfft...you've seen nothing yet! Wait till the Vizards join the battle and im sure you'll be eating your words whenever Ichimaru meets one of them :p

Have any of you read the latest manga chapters btw?

Yup :) Izuru Kira owned that arranacar, and the way he ended the fight was just brutal as well, i quite like the effect of his zanpaktou actually

Clouded said:
Instead of telling me that...you should tell the person above you :p

lol We've already talked about it (after a incident on msn where i accidentally thought he had read vol 21 of the manga and knew that Ichigo's father was a soul reaper ) so when i mention things i make sure i don't give anything away :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back