Heya

GolGotha

Death Scythe
My name is Golly, I'm 23 years old and currently based in Hertfordshire (outside of London)

I started watching anime when I was about 8 or so. I believe the first anime series I watched was Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I didn't understand at all....but I fell in love with the art.

I stopped watching anime for a few years, so I'm really behind on the times - recommendations are welcome!

I grew up watching:

Evangelion, Tenchi, Slayers, Dirty Pair Flash, Gunsmith Cats, InuYasha, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Love Hina, Burn Up W....that sort of thing.

Recently watched/started watching:

Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing Ultimate, Gantz

Recommendations are very welcome :)

You watched some cool stuff... and also Slayers.

Welcome to the forums, I would recommend Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, if you haven't seen it.

GolGotha said:
I grew up watching:

Evangelion, Tenchi, Slayers, Dirty Pair Flash, Gunsmith Cats, InuYasha, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Love Hina, Burn Up W....that sort of thing.

Recently watched/started watching:

Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing Ultimate, Gantz

Recommendations are very welcome :)

Is that the TV series, the movies or the OVAs?

Also hello & welcome to the forum.

I have the OVAs & movies as well. Still hoping for a licence rescue for the TV series (as well as Kimagure Orange Road TV series - I have the movies & OVAs for this as well).

Really? Your local HMV should be able to order it in for you. Otherwise have a look at United publications (google it) and you may find it as a whole set. Failing that you could always order from amazon or CEX

I was thinking about HMV the other day, thanks for reminding me!

The rest only have 1 - 4 of ultimate, although Amazon has Hellsing - The Collection..... but my brother said that wasn't as good as Ultimate?

I thought only 4 volumes of Hellsing Ultimate had been released in the west so far. As I recall Funimation said they had 5-7 but I don't think they have released yet.

Back