Heya. ^_^

Vinnie

Brigade Leader
My name's Vinnie, and, before you look clueless and go: 'OMG is that a boy? Must be short for Vincent!', well, actually, I'm a girl. ^^ If you want to know how the name Vanessa converts into 'Vinnie', then I'm just as clueless as you are. xD

I've been a fan of anime/manga for about 4 or 5 years now, and my first, and probably most-cherished one, was Sailor Moon. ^^

My favourite anime characters are.....

Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Yukata Watari (Yami no Matsuei)
Viral (TTGL)
Cytomander (TTGL)
Soubi (Loveless)
Izumi Lio (Full Moon wo Sagashite)
Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)
L (Death Note)

Well, it's not really in an order, but, you get the picture. ^^

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Rui said:
Hello and welcome~

Very varied taste in characters you have there :)

R

Yeah, I do have a weird taste. xD

I love characters that are flamboyant, funny, and have British accents. ^^

Good morning and welcome to the forums. I'd advertise the Character Battle, but you seemed to have voted in the guys battle already so there we go =p Anywho enjoy your stay.

chaos said:
eigo to portugarugo ga hanasemasu. =)

but I'm not fluent in any language...

Wow, Portuguese?

I know this is a bit of an odd request, but could you teach me some survival phrases? I'm going to Portugal next month, and I don't like going to countries and not trying to speak the language.... Meh, I'm just weird that way. ^^

Vinnie said:
chaos said:
eigo to portugarugo ga hanasemasu. =)
but I'm not fluent in any language...
Wow, Portuguese?
I know this is a bit of an odd request, but could you teach me some survival phrases? I'm going to Portugal next month, and I don't like going to countries and not trying to speak the language.... Meh, I'm just weird that way. ^^
Olá = Hello
Eu não falo português - I don't speak portuguese
=) pm me any phrases you wanna learn... bear in mind that I'm brazilian, so portuguese from portugual is way different than brazilian portuguese, but you should be ok if I don't try to teach you brazilian slangs :)

Back