Hey

squishy

Completely Average High School Student
hello there Im obviously new to this forum and would like to say that in my opinion nothing compares to bleach.

Simple

chaos said:
Welcome here! do you watch / read anything else?

Yeah i watch wolfs rain (all hail the furry fandom) and fullmetal alchemest as well as angels feather and witch hunter robin. I used to like Ghost in the shell but not anymore.

For reading well Absolute boyfriend and vampire knight is my knid of thing.

squishy said:
chaos said:
squishy said:
not for me they don't.

I guess you only wear white them ;D

I wear litttle white.

Black and red predominate for me but soon a tail shall be added.

Other than that i wear leather and latex. (yes I'm a pervert)
so you never do any washing? try using bleach on red and it becomes pink, black becomes grey... ish =)

Anyway, just teasing you. I like Bleach, but it's a bit down on my favourite list. There are simply too many amazing anime out there!

Hullo there, Squishy ^^.

Bleach rocks, but...

"Mmmm ichigo and Hitsugaya what a lovely thought."

Sounds like someone watches it for all the "wrong" reasons!

Ha, welcome man.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
"Mmmm ichigo and Hitsugaya what a lovely thought."

Sounds like someone watches it for all the "wrong" reasons!

Ha, welcome man.

I think this + that tail thing mentioned before indicates squishy is a she, am I wrong?

I bet you will have a lot to talk about doujinshi with Rui =)

Thanks for your welcomes everyone.

how far with Bleach are you?

Unfortunatly I only managed to get as far as episode 50 before Anime Central stopped brodcasting it.

"Sounds like someone watches it for all the "wrong" reasons!"]

Meh I like the storyline, characters and plot development as well as the action art and dialoge. I just happen to like yaoi as well

"I think this + that tail thing mentioned before indicates squishy is a she, am I wrong?

I bet you will have a lot to talk about doujinshi with Rui =)"

No I'm a bloke and I'm also a furry so i like tails, ears, paws and other furry/yiffy related stuff.

Of course i shall be talking about doujinshi i like it.

Who doesn't?

But Renji is Ichigo's one true love!

I disagree I think he holds a secret love for either Uryu Ishida or Byakuya Kuchiki.

squishy said:
"Sounds like someone watches it for all the "wrong" reasons!"]

Meh I like the storyline, characters and plot development as well as the action art and dialoge. I just happen to like yaoi as well

"I think this + that tail thing mentioned before indicates squishy is a she, am I wrong?

I bet you will have a lot to talk about doujinshi with Rui =)"

No I'm a bloke and I'm also a furry so i like tails, ears, paws and other furry/yiffy related stuff.

Of course i shall be talking about doujinshi i like it.

Who doesn't?
Sorry about the confusion. that's noted from now on. Not really ito doujinshi myself.

squishy said:
But Renji is Ichigo's one true love!

I disagree I think he holds a secret love for either Uryu Ishida or Byakuya Kuchiki.
Or he is greedy and loves both... =P

Back