Hey

Darth Naruto

Brigade Leader
Hey everyone, i never had time to introduce myself. My name is John and i'm 13 years old and anime is the best thing that ever happened to me.
It all started when i was 10 years old in the usa watching toonami. I saw this really cool show with this guy who looked like a girl, with red hair and an x shaped scar on his cheek. He used his sword to "kill" people which i thought was very cool. After the credits i saw that the show was named :eek: "Rurouni Kenshin". The next day i asked my friend if he knew the show he said he had all the dvds and everything. That very same day i went to his house and noticed he and his older sister had posters everywhere of anime and anime toys etc... Het let me borrow the first dvd of kenshin for a week. and that was the day i became an anime fan. of course a few months later we moved from sweet L.A. to busy London (no offence). I noticed there wasnt as much anime as i thought there would but after 2 and a half years living ive found many places where they sell anime and manga etc.. I even found a ninjutsu class thats in fulham london that im starting next week www.yeodojo.net ( i know im copying naruto but ninjutsu is very unique unlike karate and tae kwon do)
Well that was basically my anime/manga history tho there is more its just that its to long for you to actually not get bored of. Also I really like the show South Park 8) 8) 8) Its the most funniest show ive ever seen.
My Favorite Characters:
Cartman: Screw u Guys... Im going home.
Timmy: LibaLa TIMMY! (thats how timmy speaks)
Jimmy: Hey g-guys on anime uk f-forums.
Stan: Omg they killed kenny!
Kyle: You Bastards!

thanx for Reading

PS: cant wait to go to the expo i went there in october and it was fun :D
PSS: im the sakura alchemists brother just in case you didnt know :roll:

Welcome to Anime UK ^^

You're so lucky. I wish I had been as active in the anime world at 13, and had a younger sibling to share my obsession with 8)

Anyway, enjoy yourself and post lots ^^

Back