Hey

Xelis

Hunter
Hey all, nice to see the UK enjoying anime even though iam quite new to watching it, so far ive seen Dragonball Z, Fullmetal alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Blood: The last vampire, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, bit of Elfen Lied and Wolf's Rain which i plan to see more of cause it looks good.
So if you lot have any recommendations of any other films or series?

Welcome to the forums :). A film I would recommend would be Ninja Scroll (the NS series is ok but the film is great) and a series is Fruits Basket (4 discs for 26 eps is great value for money for a great show :D).

Welcome to the forums, if you like Anime like Dragonball Z (Which just maybe classes as an anime now in my opinion) then try Naruto and Hunter X Hunter 8)

One film you might like to see, and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned, is the classic Akira.

I you liked DBZ then, along with Naruto and Hunter x Hunter, you might like also like to try Yu Yu Hakusho. For a complete change of style and tempo there is Kino's Journey.

Hello there and welcome to the forums and hope you find your stay enjoyable.

If your looking for recommendations, then I suggest Neon Gensis Evangelion, Azumanga daioh (if your a comedy person), Gundam and basically you can go to the Anime views and recommendations board for more suggestions ^^

Welcome! Naruto's great, it kinda fits witht he rest of the stuff u said u watched... its corny in english tho, when u watch it subtitled the voices are more realistic. you might like trigun too

Where can i see it dubbed? Its not in play.com and i doubt its on TV either. Cause im not really a big fan of subbed, just feels like iam reading a manga that automatically flicks the page, ill watch the subbed if i have to just i hate missing the last word of the line and having to flick back. :s

I know theres a big issue with dubbed vs subbed but i really dont mind the voices of dubbed things.

I certainly can't fault you for your taste in anime (Except perhaps DBZ but you missed that discussion ;) ) You seem to have your head screwed on right, hope to see more of your posts in the future :)

Daedalus668 said:
I certainly can't fault you for your taste in anime (Except perhaps DBZ but you missed that discussion ;) ) You seem to have your head screwed on right, hope to see more of your posts in the future :)
DBZ was the first anime i watched (on CN) without realising i was watching anime, i just watched it because of the action, but now i perfer a good storyline with action like FMA which rules :D

Fullmetal Shorty said:
Hey all, nice to see the UK enjoying anime even though iam quite new to watching it, so far ive seen Dragonball Z, Fullmetal alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Blood: The last vampire, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, bit of Elfen Lied and Wolf's Rain which i plan to see more of cause it looks good.
So if you lot have any recommendations of any other films or series?

DNAngel and Fruits basket are good! And Chrono Crusade too.

Back