Hey!

Amffy

Hikikomori
Hey all! I'm Amffy, and I've been watching anime since around 2016. I'm glad to be a part of the UK anime scene. I also like collecting anime on Blu-ray, and I also read NEO, it's cool that we have something like that and it's still going after all these years.

Last edited:
Greetings Amffy! Welcome to the forum! What are some of your other favourite anime apart from Nichijou (I presume, based on your avatar choice?) I need to rewatch that show now I have the Blu-ray :)

Greetings Amffy! Welcome to the forum! What are some of your other favourite anime apart from Nichijou (I presume, based on your avatar choice?) I need to rewatch that show now I have the Blu-ray :)
Thanks! It's always good to rewatch it. I've rewatched it twice, and I still need to check out the English dub for it lol. Nichijou is my all time favourite of course, and I'd say I like the slice of life genre the most, some of my favourites being Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Fruits Basket, and Yuru Yuri. Some of my non-SoL favourites are Cowboy Bebop, the Monogatari series, Steins;Gate, and Cardcaptor Sakura.

My most recently finished series was the first season of Higurashi (2006) - super confusing, but I really liked it

Back