Hey!

LelouchNarukami

Student Council President
Hey! What's up? I didn't realise AnimeUKNews had a forum... but now I do! I thought I might as well join.

I've been into anime since April 2013 and have watched quite a bit since then.

I got into anime when I found out there was an animated version to my favourite game: Persona 4!
I checked it out and thought it was actually pretty good, so I did some searching for other anime out there.
I found... Code Geass! I absolutely loved it, it's still my favourite anime to this day.
Since then I've watched quite a bit of anime from Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown & Angel Beats!
Now, my favourite genre of anime is romance/comedy and I have seen many of them like Haganai, The World God Only Knows & Infinite Stratos.
I also keep up-to-date on the recent anime and watch them thanks to Crunchyroll - loving Golden Time right now.

That's enough from me... hope to see you around the forums? :)

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Getting into anime for the first time is such a great experience, you've got a whole wealth of classic series to explore! I'm also enjoying Golden Time at the moment too.

It is indeed a great experience, I've had a blast with it so far. :D So, what are some of your favourite anime?
I don't know exactly why, but Golden Time is the only anime at the moment making me unable to wait for it's next episode.
Are you watching anything else currently airing?

Welcome, Mike!

You seem to have dived right in and got some cool recent series under your belt in a short space of time, I guess that really speaks to the availability of anime these days thanks in large part to CR and other content providers.

If you haven't watched it already, I'd guess Bakemonogatari would be right up your street.

Mike said:
It is indeed a great experience, I've had a blast with it so far. :D So, what are some of your favourite anime?
I don't know exactly why, but Golden Time is the only anime at the moment making me unable to wait for it's next episode.
Are you watching anything else currently airing?
My number 1 is Fullmetal Alchemist, but some of my other favourites include Welcome to the NHK, Full Metal Panic, Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star. As for currently airing series, I'm watching Yowapeda, Tokyo Ravens, Golden Time and Valvrave (though I'm rather behind on that), plus I started Kill la Kill and Samurai Flamenco but I've fallen way behind on those as well. I second ilmaestro's Bakemonogatari recommendation too.

Back