Hey

solojudei

Completely Average High School Student
Hello. I have come looking for a new niche after the Neomag forums announced closure.

My name there was sukoroji, but have changed to solojudei. 8)

Ah. Good. We have our own kitchens in the catacomb.

[takes joanne chan by the arm and leads her to the catacombs and the pokey mines]

We have a pot of broth down here Suki if you want to join us. I'll also show you to your room.

Just make sure max isnt let near it so as to prevent any strange misshaps involving colour changing or howling at washing machines from his "special" additions to the soup :)

Welcome to the refugee camp btw.

cudwieser said:

[takes joanne chan by the arm and leads her to the catacombs and the pokey mines]

We have a pot of broth down here Suki if you want to join us. I'll also show you to your room.

have we opened up all the chambers yet? because the layout looks a bit different. I can't find the soul pit.

Spoonmage said:
cudwieser said:

have we opened up all the chambers yet? because the layout looks a bit different. I can't find the soul pit.

It's in the old section where neo used to be, we decided to just make a tunnel to it instead of trying to divert the flow this way and risk a stage 5 escape again(i think we all remember the last one).

Broken Serenity said:
Spoonmage said:
cudwieser said:

It's in the old section where neo used to be, we decided to just make a tunnel to it instead of trying to divert the flow this way and risk a stage 5 escape again(i think we all remember the last one).

yes - I remember that. bernard and horatio were scrubbing for weeks. come to think of it, I haven't seen either of them since we sealed the tunnel.

Don't worry, They're still around. Bernard is restacking the the shelves in the library and horatio is just behind you.

Just remember everything is a little different. The foyet has been remodelled and the amenities we had above ground has been reflected in the combs (the higher up your room was before, the lower in the combs it'll be).

Welcome to AUKN solojudei. Glad to see you already have friends to make you feel at home here! Why don't you tell us what you like in anime and manga, and if you go to anime related events, so we can learn a bit about you as well?

Broken Serenity said:
Welcome to the refugee camp btw.
Look, we have cake! (may be a bit old though....)

Back