Hey there

Tanpopo

Completely Average High School Student
Hey I'm Tanpopo Im 16 years old and I love anime and manga have for ages and its great to finally talk to people who know stuff about it. My favourite mangas are Black Butler,Dragon Knights (does anyone else actually read this? :lol: ) and +Anima. My favourite animes are xxxHolic, Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist. Currently watching D.Gray-Man with my sister (PandoraHane) and really enjoying it so far. I love Timcanpy, best non-talking character ever!
Looking forward to taking part in this forum! :D

Aha quite excited about it and loving the look of the woman playing yuko but yup should be a great live action :D

Howdy. Welcome to the madness. From one new member to another, you'll have fun here. Everyone knows something and what they don't know someone else can tell you.

P.s you've good taste in anime :)

Tanpopo said:
Aha quite excited about it and loving the look of the woman playing yuko but yup should be a great live action :D
Yeah, she looks great indeed, but I thought that she looked a bit older than she should, as Yuko is supposed to be quite ambiguous age-waise. Also, the Himawari looks so off, as she's supposed to be cheerful. =( But hopefully, the story is great and will compensate the actors not resembling "my own" image of them =)

Back