Hey there everyone - Churchy's back again!

Churchy99

Adventurer
Hey there everyone. If anyone can remember me it's Churchy - I was a member here around last Nhristmas - February time and left for a while. I left for a bit basically because I was new to anime/manga and felt that I needed to know more before I could properly fit in with discussion and whatnot (also I went to other forums as well but that was a bad idea - some of them are VERY scary). I've now seen a lot more and my knowledge is greater so I hope I can keep up with everyone!

Also my A levels kind of took precedent and now I'm on a new college course (doing Acting which is awesome!) and everything has calmed down again so I thought it would be nice to hang around here again as this really is one of the best forums around.

In more anime related news I have joined a local anime club in Norwich and am helping organise and host our own anime manga night this Friday in Norwich (we have about 50 people guranteed to turn up so far!)

If anyone remembers me then thats cool but if they don't then look foward to getting to know me!

Oh and is McIcy still kicking around? He was awesome along with some others but I have trouble remembering names sometimes!

Anyway I've written enough so I will see you guys around the forums!

Churchy

I remember you, though I'm not that chatty ;)

Congratulations on your college progress! Acting sounds fun.

R

Hey there everyone! thanks for the warm return! :D See you guys have just proven that this is a place to stay! Hopefully I won't be leaving again (unless things get REALLY busy!) - I actually remember the names now that I see them. And yeah acting is going so well. I can safely say that it is the best decision I've ever made!

Oh Lupus, the gaming section will see a lot of attention from me and I will hopefully post more in the anime section since I have watched/read a lot more. The more I read the better things become!

Just an update. These are probably my favourite series/films at the minute:

- Ergo Proxy
- Chobits
- Princess Mononoke
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Naruto
- Last Exile
- Tenchi
- Death Note
- Azumanga Daioh

Of course there is more but these are my favourites!

Spyro201 said:
Sup again Churchy. Remember me, right? We PM'd etc. lol

I actually remember everyone whose replied now! My memory was just a bit fuzzy for a bit, but I remember you especially man! I still have those pm's in my inbox!

By the way I take it you got your wii sorted for Brawl in the end then?!

Churchy99 said:
Spyro201 said:

I actually remember everyone whose replied now! My memory was just a bit fuzzy for a bit, but I remember you especially man! I still have those pm's in my inbox!

Yeah. Pity it dissapointed me. Lasted like 2 weeks and it got boring :( Ah well.

Spyro201 said:
Churchy99 said:
Spyro201 said:

I actually remember everyone whose replied now! My memory was just a bit fuzzy for a bit, but I remember you especially man! I still have those pms in my box!

Yeah. Pity it dissapointed me. Lasted like 2 weeks and it got boring :( Ah well.

I'll give a cookie to anyone who can locate my stealth edit to the above.

Anyway, I'm not welcoming you back - you'll just leave us/me alone, again. Heartless.

That's ok mate, I'm becoming a distant stalker on this forum now... Also getting busy (Work + Uni).

But yep, I remember you too. Welcome back and hope you stun the crowds. :)

Hey Churchy, don't believe we've met but you seem more talkative than a lot of the recent new members... hope you get back into the swing of things. Post away!

And I believe what Aion intended his edit to allude to was "P.M.S in my box" (cue Beavis and Butthead laughter).

ayase said:
Hey Churchy, don't believe we've met but you seem more talkative than a lot of the recent new members... hope you get back into the swing of things. Post away!

And I believe what Aion intended his edit to allude to was "P.M.S in my box" (cue Beavis and Butthead laughter).

Oh yeah I like talking! I can't promise I'll always be on a lot as things are still busy (although a bit less thankfully!) but anyway hey Ayase! Boy I was a bit slow on the PMS gag but anyway the laughter will commence all the same!

Oh and sorry for the heartbreak Aion

But seriously thanks for the welcomes all of you! If you do want to get to know me more then just pm me and I'll give you msn/email or something!

Churchy99 said:
ayase said:

Oh yeah I like talking! I can't promise I'll always be on a lot as things are still busy (although a bit less thankfully!) but anyway hey Ayase! Boy I was a bit slow on the PMS gag but anyway the laughter will commence all the same!

Oh and sorry for the heartbreak Aion

But seriously thanks for the welcomes all of you! If you do want to get to know me more then just pm me and I'll give you msn/email or something!

PM me your msn brotha'

Back