Hey There :D

JJ181

Completely Average High School Student
Hiya ^^

Just introducing myself here hehe :oops:

So um I'm JJ (you probably guessed that) and I'm into manga and anime (again, you probably guessed :p) umm I'm a 17 (almost) year old female drummer and I love extreme sports (watching and doing, but unfortunately being a teen means I'm always broke and lazy so I do more watching than doing :p)

I'm into all sorts of music, don't have a favourite band, or anything for that matter, not even a favourite colour! Favouritism = discrimination ;D

Well that's me in a nutshell! I hope to make some friends here, try not to fall out with anyone, and rub-off my madness onto at least one person! ;P

Thanks for reading, if you want to know me better drop me a PM or reply to this :D

Hee-owdy.

I used to be big on extreme sports, skating mainly, but once you hurt yourself seriously multiple times, it's just not fun or worth it anymore.

Today I enjoy the healthier habits such as couch-potatoing and sleeping.

Back on topic: Welcome t'the forums.

lol! :D why thankyou ^^

Yeah wipeouts are badd D:

So what extreme sports have you tried? And which ones did you like / dislike? ^^

psssttt nice to meet you hehe

JJ181 said:

So what extreme sports have you tried? And which ones did you like / dislike? ^^

3 years skateboarding, few months biking (apparatus destruction was the reason I stopped. :lol: ) and tried Snowboarding once (Wasn't my thing).

Is competitive eating a sport? :lol:

Hyaku said:
JJ181 said:

3 years skateboarding, few months biking (apparatus destruction was the reason I stopped. :lol: ) and tried Snowboarding once (Wasn't my thing).

Now, Hyaku, i really wouldn't call Skateboarding or Cycling a Extreme sport!

Extreme Ironing is what its all about. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Ironing

Welcome JJ. Have fun here

(pssstt. vote for me on the AUKN fight board. xD) - see that subtleness

Jayme said:
Hyaku said:
JJ181 said:

Now, Hyaku, i really wouldn't call Skateboarding or Cycling a Extreme sport!

Extreme Ironing is what its all about. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Ironing

Welcome JJ. Have fun here

(pssstt. vote for me on the AUKN fight board. xD) - see that subtleness

Sounds like a declinative for Obscure Sports. :wink:

=D thankyou for all the welcomes! <3 I feel wuvved ^^

and lol @ extreme ironing! hehehehe mad xD

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Hyaku said:

It certainly is, check out the serious business that the world's best hot dog eater has jaw arthritis and will miss the show this year:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/ ... arthritis/

And welcome the forums JJ, hope you stick around and have fun.

Heard about him before, and they parodied him on MEGAS XLR; also, he lost slightly when he went up against a Kodiak bear (hotdogs I think)

Yo there, welcome to AUKN, im a big fan of the x games and love flicking to the extream sport channel to see what interesting things are on 8)

Hyaku said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Hyaku said:

It certainly is, check out the serious business that the world's best hot dog eater has jaw arthritis and will miss the show this year:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/ ... arthritis/

And welcome the forums JJ, hope you stick around and have fun.

Heard about him before, and they parodied him on MEGAS XLR; also, he lost slightly when he went up against a Kodiak bear (hotdogs I think)

That is true. There's a video of the whole thing on Youtube. Something like a 1000lb Koma bear, which according to the owner or caretaker or whoever was 'starving'. Still, Kobayashi is a legend. He's buff as hell despite all these contests he does.

Back