help with kill la kill

Animefreak17

Godhand
im watching kill la kill part 1 boxset and when I took it out to put the next disc in.... it said that it had 4 on one disc and 3 on the other and the box said that it has 9 eps but all I saw was 7 ep.... so whats up with that

I'm confused, are you talking about the printing of episode numbers on the disks, or that you somehow don't have episodes 8 and 9 to watch on the second disk?

Its a printing error on the disc label. Disc 1 says eps 1-5 but on the disc itself only has eps 1-4, while disc 2 label says eps 6-9 when it actually has eps 5-9.

There are definitely 9 episodes over the 2 discs as i watched it last night. On the second disc if you go into the episode menu it was show eps 4-7 but there will be a > next to it, press that and it takes you to the final 2 episodes (8 & 9). I did that to make sure there were no missing episodes when i noticed the mistake on the disc.

It would cost them thousands of pounds to fix it (and even more to replace all the discs) so I'm guessing that it won't happen before a new print run, especially as the error is so minor. All of the content is there, it's just a typo on the silkscreen. I actually wouldn't want them to fix it at this point as their energy is better spent working on other projects.

R

animefreak17 said:
I guess il have to ask anime limited

I know your dropping it but when the error was first spotted way back Andrew said he'd happily correct peoples discs with a permanent marker if they wanted (assuming they were happy with his hand writing) :p

Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:
I guess il have to ask anime limited

I know your dropping it but when the error was first spotted way back Andrew said he'd happily correct peoples discs with a permanent market if they wanted (assuming they were happy with his hand writing) :p

I was out that day

Back