Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Paradise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miaka-chan

Stand User
I know I'm stealing the idea but hey! it's a good one!

I can only afford to buy 1 new manga series this month as I'm collecting around 15 ongoing titles already :shock: So I would like you guys to help me decide which one to go for. These are the choices:

Alichino: Beautiful creatures called "Alichino" grant any wish to those who find them... but at a price! A young lady searching for an Alichino wants to bring her brother back to life. She soon meets Tsugiri, a handsome young man who she thinks is an Alichino. While Tsugiri turns out to be a mere mortal, he does have a mysterious connection with these rare creatures - a connection that brings him and those around him grave danger!

Animal Paradise: One thing most girls would take for granted is the ability to pet a dog or cat, and have animals come up to them. However, for Haeju, this everyday ability becomes her lifelong dream as every animal, for some reason, seems to fear her.

One day, she has a run in with a notorious school bully but strangely enough, she comes out of the incident having made friends with this most feared person. Coincidentally, Haeju finds out that this bully has the ability to hear and talk to animals, a skill Haeju would die for!

Not only did the bully turn out to be nice guy who merely had a bad rap, he may even be able to help Haeju solve the mystery as to every animal seems to fear her!

Not sure if its to late to vote but I really have no knowledge of either of these titles so took a while to decide.
I went for Alichino , but that was mostly because I thought the cover art was nicer :oops:

I voted for Animal Paradise because it looks like light-hearted fun but Alichino does look pretty good, I suppose it depends on what mood your in.

My problem is they both have romance in them and that's why I'm stuck and can't decide!
Alichino looks like it would have sexy characters in it and Animal Paradise cute characters, I hate these decisions :lol:

I voted Alichino, they both sound great but im really drawn to Alichino (probably when it said about the goodlooking man).

What was i saying somewhere else about only having money for one dvd, i want to buy Alichino....no, no i must be nice to my sister (after all it is technically partly her money too)

Thanks for all your help, I decided to go with Alichino for now :D I might get Animal Paradise at some point but to be honest there are about 20 titles coming out in the next 6 months I want to get as well, so I'll just have to wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back