Hellsing Ultimate Complete Collection Review

Ahh Hellsing Ultimate, the most famous of Manga Uk's string of start then abandon partial release sets.

Nice to see it finally get a full UK release even if it did take the better part of a decade and screws over anyone who bought into the incomplete part sets (luckily Australia finished the job).

Is there any difference between the earlier releases of ultimate and this in the visuals or extras that would make it worthwhile for anyone who already owns the part sets?

Ahh Hellsing Ultimate, the most famous of Manga Uk's string of start then abandon partial release sets.

Nice to see it finally get a full UK release even if it did take the better part of a decade and screws over anyone who bought into the incomplete part sets (luckily Australia finished the job).

Is there any difference between the earlier releases of ultimate and this in the visuals or extras that would make it worthwhile for anyone who already owns the part sets?

Nope, I believe the 1-8 discs are identical to the previous release, and 9-10 are just a clone of Funi's US release, as far as I'm aware. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Back