Hello

Hello i'm am new here, just call me Kitti or Naraku's Girl! I am not new here, as a matter of fact, i am a member animeviewer.net, avatarportal forum and many other forum...

As you could probably tell i love anime especially Inuyasha, my favourite Inuyasha character is infact Naraku because i think he's hot, and i like his character...

but anyway want to know more just ask...

Kurogane said:
Welcome to the ship-- scurvy, grogholes and foul language are of abundance.

Watch out for Jayme, he'll salivate on you.
Oi, You better watch out, You better not cry. ~ Cos Zombies are coming to eat you a-live!

I left the pirate reference in purely because it made me think of One Piece and I allow such a message, <3. So.. Yeah. Welcome to AUKN and such. As you may have noticed, We're all good friends here. Trust.

P.S. CitizenGeek eats people, Seriously! ;p

Jayme said:
Kurogane said:
Welcome to the ship-- scurvy, grogholes and foul language are of abundance.

Watch out for Jayme, he'll salivate on you.
Oi, You better watch out, You better not cry. ~ Cos Zombies are coming to eat you a-live!

I left the pirate reference in purely because it made me think of One Piece and I allow such a message, <3. So.. Yeah. Welcome to AUKN and such. As you may have noticed, We're all good friends here. Trust.

P.S. CitizenGeek eats people, Seriously! ;p

Agreed with the CitizenGeek thing! :D <3

Welcome to the forums btw, have a nice stay and i hope you enjoy yourself! :)

Belated welcome but a welcome all the same. Hope you enjoy gentle and extreme banter. We're full of it... banter that is. Have fun! ^_^

Back