Hello

Kannabi

Student Council President
hello everybody my name is Laura im 15 and ive been intrested in anime for 5 years. im looking forward to talking about anime and manga with people with the same interest's
my favourite anime are LOVELESS, Fruits basket, Sukisyo, gravitation and air
my favourit manga is chobits, fruits basket, gravitation

at the moment the series im watching is AIR

Salutations.

If you want to join our IRC channel, there is a thread in Random Chit-Chat that'll instruct you on where to go. If you don't want to join, you're a whole lot wiser than me.

As always, enjoy your stay in the forums, and I look foward to discussing anime with you.

Shades said:
Hey Freya, isnt that Norse or something like that. Anyways welcome to the Forum 8)

LOL well it is, but I think Freya comes from Chobits. Can`t remember if it was Chi original name or her sisters now. Must re-read that after my holiday.

Denser said:
Shades said:
Hey Freya, isnt that Norse or something like that. Anyways welcome to the Forum 8)

LOL well it is, but I think Freya comes from Chobits. Can`t remember if it was Chi original name or her sisters now. Must re-read that after my holiday.
thank you very much *bows*
Freya was chi's sister. Chi's original name was elda

hi and welcome to the forums....freya...it is...but...the norse goddess is actually spelt freyja instead..and she was the goddess of beauty....well...at least thats what my knowledge tells me

Arbalest said:
hi and welcome to the forums....freya...it is...but...the norse goddess is actually spelt freyja instead..and she was the goddess of beauty....well...at least thats what my knowledge tells me

Freya's bin here one day and Arbalest is already hitting on her, talk about ya fast movers LOL 8)

Shades said:
Arbalest said:

Freya's bin here one day and Arbalest is already hitting on her, talk about ya fast movers LOL 8)
*blushes* :oops:

Charter_Mage said:
Some great taste in anime and manga you've got there, welcome to the forum

thank you *bows again*

....ok..i l know what you are getting at..but maybe i just read to much...but i was only stating that the norse god freyja is the goddess of beauty...check it up yourself if ya don't believe me..besides..its not usually me to hit on someone on the first day.... :p ...i prefer to get to know people first...anyway...i have my eye on someone i have known for a whileat the moment anyway... :p

Freya said:
Denser said:
Shades said:

thank you very much *bows*
Freya was chi's sister. Chi's original name was elda

:: returns the bow ::

You are very welcome young lady :). Thanks for the reminder I for some reason couldn`t remember chi original name, but then it has been ages since I read chobits.

Back