Hello to you all

CNash

Completely Average High School Student
Hey there!

I go by "CNash" just about everywhere on the 'net these days, but you can call me Chris. My claim to fame is that I'm the guy writing animé reviews for DVD Outsider.

Now, before you say anything, I didn't just sign up here to plug the site or my reviews - I've decided to take an active interest in the UK animé community, rather than remaining on the fringe (and, as I like to think, objective).

So anyway, hey, how are you, what's your name and where are you from, who is your daddy and what does he do...

Welcome to the forums! I've just given the reviews on DVD Outsider a quick read and it seems to have some real insight and intelligence to them - I'll be bookmarking it. :)

Martin said:
Welcome to the forums! I've just given the reviews on DVD Outsider a quick read and it seems to have some real insight and intelligence to them - I'll be bookmarking it. :)

Thanks! I do only write the animé ones (and a few films that have taken my fancy); the bulk of the writing is done by site creator Slarek.

Nice to see another anime reviewer - though I seem to have come across an aberration - you actually like Burst Angel?!

hey hey welcome to the forums, names Arbalest but some call me Arby. I'll take a look through your reviews when i get the chance and look forward to it, its always good to see other people's opinions on certain series.

Paul said:
Nice to see another anime reviewer - though I seem to have come across an aberration - you actually like Burst Angel?!

Eheh. One man's opinion can be different from another's... :)

But yeah, I found it enjoyable at least, and I've always been drawn to series that let you jump in at any time without much prior knowledge of the plot. It's one of the factors that makes Cowboy Bebop so good.

Back