Hello there

Daedalus668

Dandy Guy, in Space
Uh.. hi there, I guess. Simon here, anime/manga/comic/RPG-a-holic. Stumbled across this site while looking for UK anime release dates, browsed the forum and signed up the other night. I occasionally have a somewhat odd sense of humour but I'll try to keep it in check since this is a public board. :) So.... hi.

Man, I suck at introductions.

Hello Daedalus668. Welcome to the forums. I have been told I have an odd sense of humour too, I find some of the most random things really funny. :)

Salutations, welcome and feel free to let any sort of sense of humour run rampant here. I'm especially glad you've joined, because a quick look at your favourite anime and manga shows that you have impeccable taste, as does your avatar.

Chomolungma said:
I'm especially glad you've joined, because a quick look at your favourite anime and manga shows that you have impeccable taste, as does your avatar.

Why thankya. My only beef is that I could only fit two titles into each box :)
Anime would have to be Last Exile, Chrono Crusade, Berserk, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and both incarnations of ROD. Mangawise, Berserk, Trigun/Maximum, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic (Prefer the manga to the series, bizarrely) and Chrono Crusade.

And it took me ages to find a decent Aion avatar. The ADV site only has characters from the first volume of the DVD as avvies. *mutter*

Welcome to the forums and id be disapointed if you didnt have a weird sense of humour, I mean where would the fun be if you didnt lol ????? 8)

If you think you have an odd sense of humour, wait until you see my awful jokes! XD~ You are in good company here for odd humour, good company indeed. :D

Back