Hello there!

BanzaiJedi

Pokémon Master
This place seems pretty active so I thought I'd join. I've been watching anime for about two years now, mostly through DVDs. I have just dipped my toes into the great sea of manga for the first time but am still focused more on anime. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello :)

Awesome, welcome to the forum!

Massive props for the Jubilee-appropriate avatar (as well as Cecilia secretly being the best character in IS).

Have you watched many TV anime on DVD, or mainly just Ghibli/other movies?

ilmaestro said:
Awesome, welcome to the forum!

Massive props for the Jubilee-appropriate avatar (as well as Cecilia secretly being the best character in IS).

Have you watched many TV anime on DVD, or mainly just Ghibli/other movies?

Thanks for the welcome! Massive props back to you for the UK themed K-On avatar :)

I've seen plenty of different anime by now, probably most of the main genres, and liked everything outside of ecchi. Full list here.

I have a decent dvd/bd collection by now and might post some pics in the appropriate thread, although there's no special editions or imports so it might not be of much interest to anyone.

ElixeIdej said:
Massive props back to you for the UK themed K-On avatar :)
Thanks. :)

And I see you have spent those two years getting a far wider range of anime watching done than I perhaps thought, especially the nice slightly niche stuff like Someday's Dreamers and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

Yep, all you need to do is say 'noitaminA' to get my attention. I even write my username backwards just like it (got the capital letters in the wrong places, but still...). The downside is I've never seen some of the mainstream stuff like Gundam and Naruto, although some may see that as a positive :D

Oh, and hello Ath! A Xenoblade fan I see.

Howdy Elix. That's a pretty spiffin list you have there. You've seen way more anime in 2 years than I've seen in the roughly 12 years of my on-off anime interest! One notable exception from your list is Trigun though.

Back