Hello there everyone

MattDark

Completely Average High School Student
Hey folks, I'm Matthew.

I'm a big fan of Ken Amamatsu's (SP?) work, and I and currently getting into the Ranma 1/2 and Inu-Yasha series.
Anime-wise, I am currently watching R.O.D the TV and Full Metal Alchemist (Hopefully they will stop delaying FMA Vol2 and let me get it soon!)
But I also like alot of the fantasy/sci-fi animes (Akira and Evangelion are topping my lists)

Outside of anime and Manga, I'm into alot of rock music and RPG games.
(Currently delveing into Disgaea).
I also like a bit of comedy, and action, along with the occasional horror.

Hope to speak with some of you soon!
(By the way, is there a limit to sig-pic sizes?)

Hiya Matt and welcome.

You into straight forward general sci-fi and fantasy ???

Anyways you pretty much like same sort of stuff as me. Althrough I`m hooked on Destroy All Humans on the X-Box at the moment. Not strictly a RPG per say but funny and cool to throw humans around with psychic powers :twisted: .

Thanks necromancer, Denser.

I'm into a fair range of Sci-fi, though at the moment, its more the stargate, andromeda area.
Destroy all humans is fun I dont have the game yet but I really enjoyed the demo that I tried.

Thankyou mangaminx, i'm sure I will.
Nice to see another Noir-fan, by the way

By the way, I'll enjoy chatting with all of you about differant things, but who would you say is the best person to chat with about some of the classic anime titles?
(Robotech/Macross, Battle of the Planets, ect)

Thanks Paul, and dont worry, I'll be good.
*Bows down in a respectible manner, but looses balance and falls in a heap, flat on his face*

Welcome to the forums! :D

Chrono Crusade is a great new series that has not only action and comedy but a bit of horror as well. the Read or Die OVA is also well worth watching if you're into the TV series.

i've become a bit of a Ken Akamatsu fan after starting the Love Hina manga. cute, romantic and pretty damned funny as well.

hello there and welcome to the forums, oh...Disgaea...i haven't been on that for a week or so, i been working on Phantom Brave, and just getting the last 10% of Timesplitters:future perfect(which is easier than i thought it would be, i have all the characters already, i usually complete a game faster than this...i been working for 2 days at this...too slow)...anyway enjoy your time here

Thanks Jakeman, tell me a little more about this anime uk news forum manga, im very intruiged :)
Anything special I have to do?

Chibi Yosho, thanks and thanks again, you like the same type of stuff? Whats your fave band right now?
You more of a rock or punk rock man?

Concrete Badger, I've seen a few of the preveiws for Chrono crusade, and it does look good, I may pick it up when I get the last volumes of Noir (Vol 6 and 7 are a real pain to find right now)
I have the Read or Die ova, that hooked me from the beggining.
And glad you like Kens work too.

Arbalest, I've tried Phantom brave too, feels a llittle wierd to me due to the lack of a grid system.
I have Timesplitters:FP myself, but the last few characters are a real pain to get for me.

Dylunio, thanks and glad to see another fan of Ken's work.
What else do you like?

Back