Hello, everyone

Vanes

Completely Average High School Student
Hi, guys!
I'm Vanes and I started watching anime when I was a little kid. I moved to UK two years ago with my husband and I don't have many friends here, so I thought that this forum may be a good place to start :)
For a few years I was a part of scanlation group and thanks to that I got a job as a graphic designer at manga publishing company in my country. Unfortunately now I don't have time for it because of my boring normal job, but I would like to get back to it in the future. I'm fascinated by Japanese culture and I'm learning japanese so I could visit the country in a few years.
Currently I'm watching seasonal anime and some older gems that I missed throughout the years. My favourite are FMA Brotherhood, Steins; Gate, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan and Mob Psycho 100.

Hi there! 😃

Welcome to the forums. Please do join in and have fun! 😊👍

I'm something of a Japanophile myself, and I enjoy reading about the language and culture. I'm really interested in the folkore, too, and I've recently bought myself some language books to get my teeth into soon. I love to learn new things! 😄

Hope to see you around ^^

Long overdue, cant think of a good intro so here's an enthusiastic Gif
BiodegradableRealisticGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Back