Hello everyone !!

Cromwell

Hikikomori
Hey , my nickname changed a lot for all along during my way in internet , but now is Cromwell(at the moment)

I spent the last 8 years in this wonderful world , my favourites things are watch anime( oh wow General Obvious) , videogames , history and military vehicles.

My top animes : Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Yuri on Ice , Jormungand ,Girls und Panzer , Boku no Hero and Anohana . (I like a lot more , but I don't want to write 50 titles xD)

Videogames : War Thunder , Hearts of Iron 4 and Tales of Xillia.

I'm living in the UK for 2 years and a half , the people here is lovely , in the other hand I'm so shy and I have problems to have friends .
If anyone want to talk with me or lives in the area of Guildford , we could meet some day.

Nice to meet you all , and thanks for your time reading my introduction x3

Welcome Cromwell! 😀

Where are you from originally?

I live in Godalming, so very close to you! Im also shy, awkward and terrible at making friends though lol 😭

Hi! Really glad to hear you like the people here but sad that your not hear long so you’ll miss em!
Don’t forget to take advantage of some bargain hunting while you’re here!

Hey , my nickname changed a lot for all along during my way in internet , but now is Cromwell(at the moment)

I spent the last 8 years in this wonderful world , my favourites things are watch anime( oh wow General Obvious) , videogames , history and military vehicles.

My top animes : Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Yuri on Ice , Jormungand ,Girls und Panzer , Boku no Hero and Anohana . (I like a lot more , but I don't want to write 50 titles xD)

Videogames : War Thunder , Hearts of Iron 4 and Tales of Xillia.

I'm living in the UK for 2 years and a half , the people here is lovely , in the other hand I'm so shy and I have problems to have friends .
If anyone want to talk with me or lives in the area of Guildford , we could meet some day.

Nice to meet you all , and thanks for your time reading my introduction x3
Welcome to the forums, Have fun and hope you enjoy your stay.

Back