Hell Yes! Yotsuba is back!

Sy

Time-Traveller
Finally after over a year of ADV manga keeping us waiting an English language adaption of Yotsuba is finally going to be released again with dates set as Volume 4 shipping June 27, 2007 and Volume 5 shipping October 10, 2007.

Great news for me. :)

Hurray! But it's still a whole half a year (more or less) just to get two more volumes. Heck, I could translate it faster, and I don't read kanji...

...yet.

Oh well!

Rarely visit this section of the board and if i'm honest pretty much gave up hope of it not being on hiatus anymore.

You know ADV are only doing this to string us along. Rather than release the rights and alow someone else to do a comptempt (And requent) release, they'll keep spitting these up whenever they fell like it just for hte sake of agrovation.

Despite what you may think, ADV are not in business to aggravate people.

Anyway, there are only six volumes so far. Yotsuba& is still a young series, so it's unfair to moan about ADV in that respect. When they put the series on hiatus, maybe they just wanted to have more material to print before bringing the series back into production. A lot of people think that manga is always 42345634 volumes long when it begins to be released over here - not the case.

We all are but we don't seem to make as many and as quickly as you. Take a couple of seconds to think before you click submit.

Espy said:
Despite what you may think, ADV are not in business to aggravate people.

Anyway, there are only six volumes so far. Yotsuba& is still a young series, so it's unfair to moan about ADV in that respect. When they put the series on hiatus, maybe they just wanted to have more material to print before bringing the series back into production. A lot of people think that manga is always 42345634 volumes long when it begins to be released over here - not the case.
Not the point, they said NOTHING up to about November last year about Yotsubato.

And this is not the first time ADV has dicked around with the public.
"Oh we have mermaid meldoy, stop subbing"
*Subbers stop subbing*
*Waiting..."
*Waiting..."
"Waiting..."
"Oh, LOLZ, Nevermind, we suck at tv rights."
*Anoyed groans*

And last time I checked, 3 volumes of Yotsubato had been relased. This makes it easy to relase those other 3 volumes over the space of the Year Long Wait fairly compently and to keep releaseing volumes nearly 1:1 with the japanese release but hell, that would probablly make too much sence.

So has everyone now caught up thith Yostuba. I love Yoysuba she is so cute and has perfect kid rationalisations for everything in her head.

Back