Have you ever...?

That happened today, as there was 3 of us meant to meet up together for some RPGing - and one just "didn't know (he) was coming." Even though he was an active part of our convo online and just seemed to ignore the last few sentences...

HYE asked for cooking tips from friends? And how'd it go?

Yeah, how to cook halloumi. It went well because its simple enough. I asked my mom how to cook roast beef the other day which was ok. Not great though.

Have you ever dislocated your finger?

Nope - I've never broken/fractured/dislocated any of my body parts. Although I stared in amazement that time I hit a solid punch-block and failed... How my knuckle grew in size... Hypnotic. :p

HYE dialled a wrong number and panicked?

Not that I can recall, though I am guilty of playing that prank on friends and family with spicy food.

Have you ever fallen asleep standing up?

That's why I am the proud owner of two copies of Inside Man.

Have you ever spent an afternoon searching for a missing manga volume in your collection, only to realise you never bought it in the first place?

That's why I went to Scotland, but it was by car... 0 points, Chaz. :p I have had urges to just take off and go somewhere, but it requires moneh............. :(

HYE said something enough times to make it come true?

Yes, and I do... Every damn year, it's the same damn thing! Does it not get bored or become old? :p

HYE watched a horror flick thinking before you see it "your gonna give yourself nightmares," and finding out you laughed yourself to sleep?

I take it you've also watched Braindead then, because that's what happened when I watched it.

Have you ever experienced the joy of being in a crowded lift and seeing that your floor was the first stop?

Yakumo said:
I take it you've also watched Braindead then, because that's what happened when I watched it.

Have you ever experienced the joy of being in a crowded lift and seeing that your floor was the first stop?
Off Topic: Nah, not seen that, but there are plenty of horror flicks that just dont make the cut towards seriously scary from frightfully funny. Whether it's props, story or acting.

On topic: No, unless you mean you've been piled into the back of the lift, pretty much waiting on the next level and finding out you have to make your way through the masses in time... That would be an exhausting yes! (Thankfully, not often.)

HYE done something out-of-character or stupid due to a lapse of judgement from scorching heat?

I have puked on a bus thanks to heatstroke.

HYE thought you've finished something, then discovered at the last minute there was a whole extra bit to do you didn't know about?

I actually have. I couldn't get a nail into something, and a bigger hammer made it go in.

HYE bought a strange foodstuff just to try it, and ended up hating it?

Back