Have you ever played a game in another language?

Yeah the pokemon games and some random ones I got through import, currently comtemplating ordering Bleach and Initial D for my PSP from Japan but I am holding out for the UK release of Bleach at the moment, whereas with Initial D I am just waiting for a cheap copy to appear on Ebay

You should wait until May for Bleach Heat of the Soul 4, though they're all based on the manga, so it may ruin it for you. >_>

Rukario said:
You should wait until May for Bleach Heat of the Soul 4, though they're all based on the manga, so it may ruin it for you. >_>

Cheers for the heads up about number 4, this is definately a game I want for my PSP as I love beat em ups and only have the Darkstalkers game at the moment

Espy said:
I tend towait for translations before I play a game, I find it too confusing and sometimes it spoils a gameif you play it in a language you don't understand when there's an English version on it's way. But I did play one game in Japanese, Grandia: Parallel Trippers. I didn't get very far!
Couldn't agree more with u. The experience can be really confusing & annoying...

I have gotten Yu-Gi-Oh! World Wide Edition Stairway to Destiny Duel for GBA cause of the God Cards, but I played the game in English as it has the English Option.

I've played many Engrish translations of many Japanese Games for the PS(ie. Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22, InuYasha, Beyblade, etc.).

The only foreign game I still play is Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 on the Gamecube with half the fun always being trying to find the multiplayer menu when me the family and friends have a big multiplayer bonanza.

Back