Have I found love at last?

Aion

Time-Traveller
Ciao!
Trovo la tua e-mail su internet e ho voluto scrivere per voi.
Tu non sai di me ... e non so voi ... Ma ho fiducia nel destino e mi auguro che il destino, mi dia una possibilita ....
Voglio trovare un tipo, uomo onesto e intelligente.
Il mio nome - Elena. La mia eta- 26 years.It e difficile da dire su di me. Se questo e di alcun interesse a voi, scrivete a me
Mi auguro, vedo la vostra lettera al piu presto. Nel seguente lettera che ho a dire su di me e di inviare le mie foto. Scrivi sulla mia email personale [email protected] ora scrivo con il lavoro e il mio capo non si sa in proposito. Cordiali saluti,
Elena.
Hello!
I find your email on internet and I wished to write to you.
You do not know me... and I do not know you... But I trust in destiny and I hope that destiny give me a chance....
I want to find a kind, honest and clever man.
My name - Elena. My age-26 years.It is difficult to tell about myself. If this is of any interest to you, write to me
I hope, I can see your letter soon. In the following letter I to tell about myself and send my photos. Write on my personal email [email protected] now I write with the work and my chief does not know about it. Sincerely,
Elena.

How should I respond to this?

Chaos....you've not yet mastered the art of jokes have you? ;)

To me it sounds like a generic email that you tend to get off of bebo accounts or social websites, Spam. and that email address may give your msn a virus....bt hey if your willing to take the risk, go ahead....i'd like to see the outcome.

Tachi- said:
Chaos....you've not yet mastered the art of jokes have you? ;)

To me it sounds like a generic email that you tend to get off of bebo accounts or social websites, Spam. and that email address may give your msn a virus....bt hey if your willing to take the risk, go ahead....i'd like to see the outcome.
Have you mastered the art of irony, Tachi? :p

You don't know who I am, but I know where you live!

Maybe she is your destiny... I see... candles... I see.... roses and I see... a large Black Dildo! Wait... no that's Otaku's destiny. My bad. lol

Voddas said:
You don't know who I am, but I know where you live!

Maybe she is your destiny... I see... candles... I see.... roses and I see... a large Black Dildo! Wait... no that's Otaku's destiny. My bad. lol

Yep, I can see it now getting digitally anal raped over my computer through MAL, and giving birth to pixel children.

On a minor note I heard voddas likes the pink rabbit vibrators, since it's the only thing that can get to his g-spot

Maxon said:
I know some people that can help you enlarge your penis too.

Henry & George?
henry-hoover-desktop.jpg
GVE-370-2-Numatic-GeorgeDry.JPG

Wife-bot? Psh I'll take one, purely for the botness. j/k

Gah the vacuum picture gives scarey flashbacks to a vid my friend put on randomly called something like worlds worst sexual accidents. *cringe*

if it does go on and you end up leaving eachother

just keep away from

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDLxzDVYKgE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDLxzDVYKgE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got the following message from the oddly-named "miss. gift Sankara" through MAL the other day. I never realized us anime fans were so popular! My new motto is this incredibly profound gem of wisdom: "Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life". Indeed.

Hello my Dear.

My name is miss. gift Sankara i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my pictures, for you to know whom i am.Here is myemail address([email protected])

I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.I am missgift.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life).

PLEASE NOT REPLY ME IN THIS SITE OTHERWISE I WONT RECEIVE IT USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS(giftsankara at y a h o o.c o m)AND CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX.

Back