Haruhi Suzumiya dub audition online; vote for your favourite

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Continuing the hype built up by The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's license announcement, Bandai and Kadokawa Pictures USA have published a bunch of "hidden" [1] [2] online dub actor auditions for a female characters starring in the show; you can vote for your favourite voice (out of 4), with the poll winners presumably being chosen as the official dub actor.

Why is the site designed to look like it's either Japanese or translated from Japanese? Is it some kind of viral marketing?

It's probably for people to vote and have an option, you do know if this dub is screwed up this company may be hated at the amount of fans there are for this series?

Rukario said:
It's probably for people to vote and have an option, you do know if this dub is screwed up this company may be hated at the amount of fans there are for this series?

Who, me? I think you misunderstood my question.

Espy said:
Why is the site designed to look like it's either Japanese or translated from Japanese? Is it some kind of viral marketing?
Well, the whole thing has been a case of viral marketing, from hijacking the Anime on DVD site with "SOS" to the launch of the website, so yeah that about fits it.

The website is designed to capture the general randomness of the series itself and is supposed to look hacked together from its Japanese counterpart, which it does...

Back