Hardest manga to read

It doesn't get any better in the third volume either. So I will second Is this a Zombie? as being a hard Manga to read also because of the poor page layouts with the narrow panels right at the spine where in some cases both parts of the text have to be read together and others where you don't. I found myself reading the same page several times to get the text to flow but even then it was hard.

That is true about xxxHolic being confusing in reference to if what's going on is reality or not. It can be difficult to follow but it fit the story at the time.

I found Kimi ni Todoke difficult to read at first as there is just so much on each page at points. Sometimes multiple lines of thought cross double page spreads. You have to read one across the pages then go back and read another. There's also a lot of dialogue crammed in within some scenes.

Nonstarter Noodle said:
It doesn't get any better in the third volume either. So I will second Is this a Zombie? as being a hard Manga to read also because of the poor page layouts with the narrow panels right at the spine where in some cases both parts of the text have to be read together and others where you don't. I found myself reading the same page several times to get the text to flow but even then it was hard.

Third'ed for Is this a Zombie?

I didn't have an issue really with the layout, it was more they seemed to jump around randomly plot wise, like there was some parts missing. I did wonder if it was really aimed at those who had read the novels and could fill in a few of the weird jumps it seemed to make.

I love the Attack On Titan anime, but I find the manga difficult to read because the artwork is well...very rough.

I find that sort of problem with 07-Ghost. Might just be my ability to grasp things but I get mixed up with the setting, who is who and what's going on just because of the style. I do enjoy it but it is a bit difficult for me to follow at times.

Back